[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vpmd/-Feedback thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

File: 20170218_185241.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_185241.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
No adventure tonight! Still working on stuff. Was thinking maybe we could have a feedback thread instead? Things you do/don't like? Things you'd want to see? Pokemon you'd like to try and recruit in the future?
>>
>>31844692
definitely need to recruit an eevee at somepoint cx
>>
>>31844710
That works with something I had in mind for some point in the future
>>
>>31844692
>beginning of build up to climax and final reveal
>not evolving osha or ron
>trying out a more traditional dungeon like dungeon
>all trips override dubs, regardless of being even or odd
>>
>>31844743
I don't think people would be able to handle an actual dungeon. It'd end up like twitch plays pokemon, except instead of a helix fossil it'd be Osha's butt. Or something along that line.
>>
>>31844710
I'd rather have a vulpix but eevee is cool.
>>
>>31844775
It would only be for one or two threads,but I get what you're saying.
>>
Learning the ancient martial art known as hokuto no shinken from the makuhita dojo would be a good start.
>>
>>31844791
This. Vulpix is what we need- preferably alolan for our type balance but ill take what i can get.
>>
>>31844743
>>beginning of build up to climax and final reveal
Hints have already shown up so far. Gonna start getting into it more soon.

>>not evolving osha or ron
Still iffy on this myself. Last poll had like 50% in favor of evolving, but idk if I want to do something permanent like that if half the posters aren't going to like it.

>>trying out a more traditional dungeon like dungeon
what >>31844775 said. Hard enough sometimes getting through a single room with the commands we get! Forest was actually supposed to be more dungeon-esque but I cut some of it for more story-centric flow. Or do you mean like, an actual dungeon setting?

>>all trips override dubs, regardless of being even or odd
Was thinking this, but you know, a couple times we've had people get trips right off the bat and I don't want to cut people out of the opportunity to have their suggestion win, you know? I guess we could put it that even/odd dubs can override dubs and even/odd trips can override trips, but still, that's a low chance :/
>>
>>31844692
Back to the old post selection method. Also Link the previous threads in each one!
>>
>>31844823
Tell tomy to get on those alolan form figures- they've announced 0 so far (only just announced middle-stage starters for march)
>>
>>31844692
It's not wrong to say that I want to see Nidorina come back and get recruited, only to backstab the group later when they really need her, right?
... I'm not a horrible person.
>>
>>31844692
Ron should learn a custom signature move that involves spraying the foe with boiling hot cum.
>>
>>31844852
I like it
>>
>>31844852
On the topic of recruiting, though, did that drilbur/wilbur or whatever it was get a nickname? xD
>>
>>31844830
>Or do you mean like, an actual dungeon setting?
I mean one like in the actual mystery dungeon games, so our actions would be slightly more restricted. Just for onevthred maybe.
>I guess we could put it that even/odd dubs can override dubs and even/odd trips can override trips, but still, that's a low chance :/
This os what I was thinking. Trips are luckier to get than dubs, so they should be treated as luckier posts.
>>
so what's your opinion of rapeposters and other forms of shitposters, /vpmd/anon?
for example THAT anon. You know the one, the one who threw the thread into chaos that one time.
>>
>>31844902
I didn't even make a thing for him yet! I guess I'll need to start putting together an info page for teammates in reserve
>>
I enjoy your threads OP. Would it be possible for future fights to give us a better idea of how things are going? The Nidoking fight felt like we're getting our asses kicked the whole time yet we still won.
>>
>>31844941
I will gladly help you with this cx
in exchange for that eevee sometime down the road lmfao
>>
will there be an episode involving tigger and charizard?
>>
Everybody regrets evolving starts in PMD. Ron's Rapey-heart-eating tendencies will be less...endearing when he's evolved.

Plum is uninteresting as a character because she doesn't talk. I hope we ditch her before the next trip.

I'm personally hoping there's a real reason why Ron and apparently other humans in the past have 4chan-for-brains. Does the transformation process cause severe brain damage or do pokemon just have unbelievably low expectations for humans that Ron lives up to?

>>31844862
We're probably going to kill her and eat her heart when we meet her again.
>>
>>31844922
Well, there's certainly been times I've wished I could ignore posts, but when that happens I just try to work it in best as possible and keep moving. I mean, obviously Ron can't just out and out rape Osha, otherwise Osha will leave and the story ends, so usually someone smacks ron and stops the action before it can go through
>>
>>31845040
>otherwise Osha will leave
That could be a mini story desu
Not necesarily rape, but Osha getting fed up and temporarily leaving us.
>>
>>31844994
disregard that I like Plum...though getting her to talk might be fun :D
>>
>>31844944
>Yeah, you guys pretty much were losing most of that fight. I thought about keeping HP on the info page, but between drawing the scenes, taking pics, behind the scenes rolls for actions, move probabilities, status conditions, and whenever I remember to check for crits, I don't think I really have the time to include it. I'm honestly *kinda* bullshitting it most of the time anyway. I don't think Kingdra took even half the damage he should have but we were running out of time so I just let you rip open his chest or w/e with the next action
>>
>>31845067
And come back?
Stockholm syndrome is bad, anon
>>
>>31845109
We were losing that fight with Nidoking. I mean, Plum went through all of our reviver seeds.
>>
>>31845126
No, we would rescue him and redeem ron.
Then they get married after the final boss and have their honeymoon as the ending.
>>
can someone remind me how we got buddy to join us?
>>
>>31845155
But then this wouldn't be a true mystery dungeon based thread. Mystery Dungeon ALWAYS ends in a broken heart. Until the post-game.
>>
>>31845158
He was helping out some dick birds who wanted revenge because he's so nice and helpful and we asked him along.
>>
>>31844994
>I'm personally hoping there's a real reason why Ron and apparently other humans in the past have 4chan-for-brains. Does the transformation process cause severe brain damage or do pokemon just have unbelievably low expectations for humans that Ron lives up to?

I don't know if I'm actually going to go into it in the story, but the in-universe explanation is that the pmd pokemon world only really experiences humans rarely- and that's mostly by humans turned into pokemon. (I never played gates, but the only time I remember there being an actual human in that world was in explorers when the PC was grovyle's human partner)
So, they really only have stories and rumors of humans to go off of. They hear these horror stories of human violence and wars, crime, rape. Probably an old Plasma pokemon came by sometime and told everyone that humans use pokeballs to imprison pokemon and force them to do their horrible human bidding.
But if that human is a pokemon , "hey, he's one of us now. He gets out of line, we know how to handle rowdy upstarts"
>>
>>31845155
I see
I like your point now
>>
>>31845134
hah, plum probably should have died about 4 times there. I really wanted someone to direct Osha or Buddy away from the pit to help her, though it made it a bit easier to "remove" some of the fighters from the battle so we could focus on Nidoking
>>
>>31845213
Perhaps whenever Trips is rolled it just guarentees their action if it's early but you can still get a dubs in?...unless contradictory and then trips takes priority
>>
>>31845213
I was a bit too late to that fight to be able to do much ;w; I came along just as it ended and all I've said was that we should ask Shaymin for his favorite color ;w;
>>
I'm in agreement with the anon who said Plum is boring because she never talks. There needs to be something else that makes her interesting because right now she's just brainless muscle.

As much as I understand trips being rarer than dubs, I think the vote system needs to stay the way it is. The last thing I want is for a good idea permanently overwritten by a shitposter with a script. And, if you want to be contrarian, trips are still just dubs if you think about it so there's no reason to make them any more special :^)

Overall, /vpmd/anon, I am enjoying the story you've been building, and are at least trying to incorporate shitpost gets without completely derailing the story.

I am a bit worried that you said you don't have any idea what's going to happen next. I wouldn't want you to continue just for the sake of continuing. I don't think anyone would care if you took a break and got a better grasp on where you want to take this story.

And also, mad props for not being a faget, Mystery Dungeon is super fun and I'm glad to see you providing a unique spin on it. You update regularly, indulge us occasionally, and are just overall a decent dude so good on ya.
>>
So will pantheons be a factor later on or would that complicate the story too much?
We need to convert Osha to literally any other pantheon. I say we have a poll to see which pantheon we, aka ron, follows
>>
>>31845397
>I am a bit worried that you said you don't have any idea what's going to happen next.
Same. I want op to figure at least the general idea of the rest of the story before we continue. Unique, but hopefully not boring.
>>
>>31845397
Why not make the setup where the trips happen regardless of what wins dubs.

But Dubs still happens unless it contradicts trips?
>>
>>31844692
Have a Frankenstein-type Pokémon, where you cut off parts from random mons and glue them together. It can be a final boss.
>>
>>31845496
I wouldn't wanna tear up the figurines if I were OP
>>
>>31845397
>I'm in agreement with the anon who said Plum is boring because she never talks. There needs to be something else that makes her interesting because right now she's just brainless muscle.
Yeah... sort of finding out that w/ Ron and Osha at the forefront of the story and trying to keep things input-focused and not too story or dialogue heavy, it's a bit hard to give much time to the teammates. I don't think Oddish even got to say much the last couple threads.

>As much as I understand trips being rarer than dubs, I think the vote system needs to stay the way it is. The last thing I want is for a good idea permanently overwritten by a shitposter with a script. And, if you want to be contrarian, trips are still just dubs if you think about it so there's no reason to make them any more special :^)
I think I agree. It was honestly easiest for me to keep track with the original system, but I just like that people get more chances to post. And it's overwritten some stupidly derailing posts, which I like

>I am a bit worried that you said you don't have any idea what's going to happen next. I wouldn't want you to continue just for the sake of continuing. I don't think anyone would care if you took a break and got a better grasp on where you want to take this story.
I have an idea for the next chapter, but after that I'll be flying blind. I still need to come up with layout details, encounters, boss fights, maybe some light puzzles, but there should be time before we get there

>And also, mad props for not being a faget, Mystery Dungeon is super fun and I'm glad to see you providing a unique spin on it. You update regularly, indulge us occasionally, and are just overall a decent dude so good on ya.
Thank you! I'm always really glad to hear that people are enjoying it! I've wanted to do a pokemon tabletop game for SO LONG but I've never had people to do it with. I'm having a lot of fun doing it and seeing how you all handle the challenges I throw at you.
>>
>>31845541
>seeing how you all handle the challenges I throw at you.

This is the equivalent of throwing sticks into a river and seeing how they end up. Ron will never have a competent mind, all he can do is be a living shitpost.
>>
>>31845429
But anon, great Giratina provides the path of true enlightenment. Only through the darkness of the distortion world can we discover the light inside ourselves.

But nah, it was just a silly throwaway joke. I probably won't go into it much again, if at all
>>
>>31845541
>but after that I'll be flying blind.
Could we have different endings? Like perfect, good, neutral, bad, reddit.
>>
>>31845538
Buy some of those Chinese bootlegged figures, or make from scratch.
>>
>>31845469

That's an idea. OP is already not retarded enough to let shitposters have their way, so this could be a decent compromise... but that doesn't really fix the problem with people trying to derail it with trips. Imagine the situation was

>dubs say investigate the area
>trips say take a steamy shit and then brag about it to oshawott while you jerk off

You'd be hard pressed to find two actions that directly counteract each other, like "go east" and "go west" or something like that.

>>31845541
>I don't think Oddish even got to say much the last couple threads.

To be fair, this is how it is in Mystery Dungeon. Your partner is the one who does all the talking. Your teammates technically don't even exist in terms of the story, but as long as they're there, in this version, you might as well make them say something - especially since Ron is /vp/ incarnate and Oshawott is stuck being his foil. More personalities is never a bad thing.
>>
>>31845612
There'd be different endings... but we'd only know the one outcome we reach. Which... part of me wants to call it now, wouldn't be a perfect, and probably not a good ending, on your scale, there.
>>
What the fuck is this autism
>>
File: 20170219_222433.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_222433.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>31845496
You caught me. This is the final boss of /vpmd/
>>
>>31845705
Hoopa Unbound's big mighty hands? Oh dear.
>>
>>31845705
Wait a sec, that's the monster from the cancelled sequel to Primal Rage. He was going to be the final boss. Where the hell did you get that?
>>
>>31845705
this must be the work of an enemy stand
>>
>>31845725
I don't know what that is, but it's a digimon called Chimeramon that's made up of parts from a bunch of the protag characters' digimon
>>
>>31845705
>Reshiram wings
>Cofagrigus hands
>Salamence wings
>Charizard torso
>I dunno, fuckin Luxray legs?

Plus some corruption to explain the discoloration and I can dig it B]
>>
>>31845652
To be fair...that isn't much a problem and honestly it has lead to some of the funnier moments in the threads.
>>
>>31845817

The point that OP is trying to make is it's not necessarily a good thing to have one option get locked in with virtually no way to stop it. That way more people can have a chance to influence the story. Trips don't happen often, but the possibility does exist for someone to come along and fuck everything up with a script. That's why it's better to allow them to be overridden.
>>
>>31845879
Perhaps counting the times a post was rolled?
Or, at the very least, having it so that a dub that gets rolled again with another dub is worth more than a trip without a roll from a dub?
Like, say, Post A had 888 and was some bad shitpost, but Post B had 99 and was actually relatively decent. If Post C is quoting B, saying to go with what B said, and ends in 00 (or another dub), then Post B would be worth more than Post A.
... does that make sense? ;w;
>>
>>31845879
However it can also lead to having a good option that gets a get...basically shouted down...like happened in a recent thread
>>
>>31845942

How often does this happen?
>>
>>31846016
Too often, which doesn't have to be much at all.
>>
>>31845942
Which time are you referring to?
>>
>>31846222
I don't mean to answer on his/her behalf, but yesterday I can recall, when first meeting Shaymin, someone had a post of a few different posts rolled together, asking questions in a certain order. However, one post had trips and was simply "ask him if we can touch his butt"... which was one of the posts included in the previously mentioned post.
>>
>>31846390
THANK YOU...that was the case
>>
>>31846222
when are you going to stop stealing digits?
and will there be a thread on monday?
>>
>>31846390
>>31846531
ah, (I think) I wound up answering those questions anyway. If there's good ideas in posts, and I con work it in organically, I do sometimes just try to throw them in. That part was particularly story-heavy so I tried to get as much in w/o having to rely on you guys asking for it anyway.

>>31846584
Never and probably
>>
>>31846668
When will Osha's master plan be revealed!?
>>
>>31846740
Soon now that he has an unwitting pawn he can motivate with kisses. Yess it's all coming together now
>>
>>31846805
Can we discipline the otter?
>>
>>31846805
Did Plum stop Ron because her heart was his the moment he sampled her psychodelic delights?
>>
>>31846824
The inner machinations of plums mind are an enigma

I mean, Plum probably likes Ron since she helped him out immediately. But she's also a no-nonsense gal who keeps things moving when Ron is screwing around too much
>>
>>31846805
Not a question but some feed back. I absoluteltyl oved the series ended up shotgunning it all at once and being disappointed there was no thread tonight

I do kinda miss the funny tone of the early ones. Like leaving the whooper in a pool of it's own blood and stuff.

Think there will be some room for non progressing stuff early on next chapter? And just make that when we get to silly stuff out before focusing on serious time?
>>
>>31846906
Why did no one make a Revolver Oshawatt joke?...This feels like a wasted opportunity as he'll evolve past it now
>>
>>31845109
Just fudge it. It's not like we're keeping track of PP or stat penalties, just make it plausible. The number one goal is fun.
Don't have Ron be able to spam fire indefinitely, because he will eventually need to regenerate fire fuel.
I think it should be possible for us to lose, but not in a "welp that's that, good bye" sort of way, but instead have a contingency plan. Maybe Ron gets captured, robbed, saved, or something, but show at some point that the defeat had a negative effect on your adventure, such as missing items, being late, temporary injuries, etc.

>>31845213
And since this is 4chan, pull your punches a little. Don't make our characters too easy to kill. Maybe force them to retreat with a bad injury. If you must kill a character, have them die in an epic struggle against a grand enemy.

That's what I would do, but I'm no GM.

>>31845397
This. The only numbers that should matter are the last two. We need to make sure reasonable progress.

As for your story, what should I expect from it as far as tone? Will it get dark, heartwarming, serious, silly, or some combination? Is it supposed to be an E-Rated PMD scenario hijacked and derailed by Te/vp/ig/, or is there some level of "maturity" in this scenario that makes mauling and murder not unthinkable? Is it susceptible to Old Man Henderson shenanigans? Or are you not going to tell us and keep it a mystery?
>>
>>31846947
>you're that ninja
>>
>>31846963
We need to meet a sexy bug...like Leavanny.

"dat exoskeleton"
>>
>>31846989
We'll end up killing it like wooper.
Now that I think of it, does Osha's village have a skeevy disyrict?
>>
>>31847045
Was that a pun based on the snake that ran it?
>>
>>31846932
next (couple?) threads should be town/city centric
>>
>>31847196
Sweet shennigans!

I assume you'll pull back a little on the fun stomping and let us act like a little shit within some reason...then again we DID get away with murdering whooper...
>>
>>31847216

Just try and get to a couple shops at some point

>.then again we DID get away with murdering whooper...
twice
>>
>>31847242
...maybe killing a third will make Osha love us...I mean the third times the CHARM right?

Also gotta see Xatu learn some moves
>>
>>31846948
No, believe me, most of it has been me just being like, "have they been attacking this dude long enough that he should faint?" The last thread I just ramped it up a ton since it was the last boss of the forest.

>And since this is 4chan, pull your punches a little. Don't make our characters too easy to kill. Maybe force them to retreat with a bad injury. If you must kill a character, have them die in an epic struggle against a grand enemy.
This is in there too. There have been a good handful of times that attacks should have KOed you or teammates, but I just kind let it slide. The one time I had to do it was the Slaking fight since we somehow went like 2 whole threads without any attacking inputs for Ron and he wound up taking 2 Hammer arms plus some extra from minions.

>As for your story, what should I expect from it as far as tone? Will it get dark, heartwarming, serious, silly, or some combination? Is it supposed to be an E-Rated PMD scenario hijacked and derailed by Te/vp/ig/, or is there some level of "maturity" in this scenario that makes mauling and murder not unthinkable? Is it susceptible to Old Man Henderson shenanigans? Or are you not going to tell us and keep it a mystery?
It's PMD world, but a little more reality based, so npcs act towards what they would in games, but murder, theft, sex are all things that happen too. Also I'm going to need to read about old man henderson more cause that looks pretty crazy
>>
Any other questions or discussion, I'll answer tomorrow if this thread is still up
>>
>>31847364
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Old_Man_Henderson
Recommend listening to the soundcloud if you prefer it over reading.

And there is a scale:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Henderson_Scale_of_Plot_Derailment
>>
>>31847375
Will there be more Pimp Treecko/Braviary shenanigans? They were too good to just be throwaway characters.

Also, could you tell us any other instances of cut content? Like stuff you planned on happening such as the shopping system and the Dunsparce puzzle that Croagunk skipped over.

>>31844834
Check the imgur album, there's links to all the past threads under every screencap. Parts without a screencap yet are listed in the description at the very bottom.

Criticism for the screencaps would be appreciated too, as I'm still fairly new to making them
>>
File: vpmd part 14.png (4MB, 1000x9660px) Image search: [Google]
vpmd part 14.png
4MB, 1000x9660px
Bumping to keep this thread alive

Here's the album for those who haven't seen it yet: http://imgur.com/a/7TfUl
>>
>>31848649
>Will there be more Pimp Treecko/Braviary shenanigans? They were too good to just be throwaway characters.
They will both definitely be back at some point, maybe soon! It's funny, both were last minute additions. Braviary came when someone suggested Ron be saved by a passing birdmon and I just grabbed braviary since it was one of the only bird figures in a flying pose, and then when he had to talk, he had to be The Most American He is voiced by Keegan-michael key if anyone here has watched supermansion)
Pimp Treecko came shortly after the very first post with all the starters. Treecko's figure pose (for some reason) has its arms outstretched and when I moved all the figures off to start up with Tepig and Osha, Treecko had his arm wrapped around Chikorita(who was right in front of him in the lineup). I knew it would lead to Shenanigans but I just had to add it in.

>Also, could you tell us any other instances of cut content? Like stuff you planned on happening such as the shopping system and the Dunsparce puzzle that Croagunk skipped over.
A lot of the early stuff was improv. Originally once you saved Osha, I had it planned to just go straight back to the village and start the story from there, but then I thought, nah we need more time to get into giving commands and stuff. Geodude and graveler were supposed to guard the bridge over the ravine, but we never got to that and just fell down the ravine anyway.
Beedrill from the spider encounter were supposed to come back but that was me, I couldn't think of a good way to work them in.
Oh, the temple entrance was supposed to just be a straight Zelda puzzle- light the torches, door opens, but I don't think anyone even suggested doing that!
The original plan for the bat room was that you'd knock over one of the pillars to make a bridge (you would have found a garbage TM inside) and disturb the bats, leading to a battle, but I liked that we took the friendship route instead
>>
>>31849626
ooh yay! beautiful work as always :)
I like how you did the jojo reference posts!
>>
File: 1486946850552.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1486946850552.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>31849689
Oh, cool, thanks for the info. It's always neat to know what goes on behind the scenes.
One more question. Did I miss something, or did we just not explore what was in the upper left of the gear chamber? What was over there?

>>31849717
Thanks
I tried to make them readable while giving them the least respect possible. Not that I hate JJBA or anything, it's just that the constant memery gets really tiresome
>>
File: 20170220_102745.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_102745.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31850019
That was the temple entrance that lead to slaking. Here's the full map now

>Spoiler
Yeah, it was silly the first time, but it got lame whenever it won a get after that. The mirror room especially
>>
>>31850110
And to think, all we had to do to face the final boss was to go left at the start.
Although I can't imagine it would've ended well without a full team to back Ron up.
I know the forest's layout was probably improv'd too, but still. Thanks for the full map.
>>
>>31849689
THIS IS SOME SERIOUS DEV STUFF
What made you name the village "Palderville"?
could we have a swinub rival, possibly?
>>
>>31850110
You realize that the map is a dick fucking Palderville?
>>
>>31850507
I am SUPER TERRIBLE at names so palderville is from a dnd town name generator. I was thinking about adding swinub somewhere since PoGo reminded me swinub is a thing and how much I like him

>>31850636
:^)
>>
>>31850704
It's official...we must dick over the town!

Also we need to meet a psychic type that we can defeat by means of showing it our gutter of a mind!
>>
>>31850704
>and how much I like him
My person of african-american ethnicity.
>>
>>31849626
GAH, I just noticed that the aside about Oshawott's kisses is after the wrong panel

fixing it now
>>
File: vpmd part 14.png (4MB, 1000x9660px) Image search: [Google]
vpmd part 14.png
4MB, 1000x9660px
Okay nevermind that first image, here's the fixed version
>>
ah feh, I was going to move all non active party members to a separate sheet on the info page but google drive is shit with images
>>
Here is some advice. Stop spamming the board with this faggot shit you fucking loser.
>>
(You)
>>
>31852262
not worth the (you), faggot
0/10 bait
>>
Yes, terribly sorry to detract from the 20 daily waifu threads, "what would x's team be?", and constant metagame bickering. How awful it must be for you.
>>
>>31845155
Then the final boss comes back and kills Ron
>>
File: Quill me.png (110KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
Quill me.png
110KB, 225x259px
>just about finished with part 15's screencap
>move one tiny thing in the picture and suddenly it gains half an MB in size
>saved and quit MS Paint before noticing it so I can't undo it
>>
>>31854691
I'm here for you.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.