[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would the best possible team be for battle tree? I currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1487366965001.png (315KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487366965001.png
315KB, 460x684px
What would the best possible team be for battle tree? I currently have a protean greninja,
Synchronize Gardevoir,
And Eelektross.
>>
Greninja: u- turn, surf, protect, rockslide
Gardevoir: moonblast, psychic, t- bolt,flash
Eelektross: dragonclaw, t- bolt, crunch, flamethrower.
>>
>>31838124
I once spent a fucking hour typing up in depth what my battle tree team was, how to use it and why it was good and then my computer just crashed. so I ain't doing that shit again.

However I'll give you the key points. Pretty Generic team but you GOT to pay attention to the details

Mimikyu with Lum berry
Leech Life
Shadow sneak
Swords Dance
Play Rough

Mega Scizor with technician
Roost
Swords Dance
Bug bite
Bullet Punch

Garchomp with choice band
Poison Jab
Crunch
Outrage
Earthquake.
>>
File: 1486422618765.jpg (241KB, 924x864px) Image search: [Google]
1486422618765.jpg
241KB, 924x864px
>>31838124
>whomst
>>
>>31838169
Now Mimikyu is your lead. He's your scouter, he's your sweeper, on a good match he's the only pokemon you'll use. YOU NEVER SWITCH MIMIKYU OUT UNLESS IT'S THE FIRST TURN. It's a one trick pony but it's meant to observe what set your opponent has. You go with the obvious swords dance set up, but pay attention to what pokemon you're up against and if that pokemon is faster or slower than you. Do not use a fucking life orb, use a Lum Berry. Trust me that one free turn you get when the cpu tries to status you first turn will make way more a difference. almost nothing survives 2 sword dances. leech life over shadow claw gives you amazing healing after a SD

Mega Scizor and Garchomp are best friends. If one has any trouble with it the other can handle it. Which you send out next depends on what mimkyu saw. Mega Scizor is what will pass for your tank. It doesn't do fire well, but thats it. With it's great defenses it can also set up multiple sword dances and with roost it'll heal up just fine. Bullet punch cause it's Scizor's ace and bug bite cause fucking everything has a berry.

Garchomp and Scizor can usually safety switch into each other. Garchomp eats fire Scizor eats fairies and ice. Choice Garchomp is going to need to switch out every once in a while and scizor allows that. Garchomp is the fastest out of the 3 and with choice band hits super fucking hard. Learn how to use the 3 and they'll cover all of your fucking bases.
>>
>>31838264

Cool. Now how do I get a Scizorite?
>>
>>31838317
you need 64 BP to buy it, literally next to the tree
>>
>>31838317
64bp but a Life orb scizor will do the trick until then. Just remember it's not as bulky so multiple sd aren't recommended, even one is now a gamble and roost isn't as amazing on it. but life orb scizor does technically hit harder than it's mega. it'll just die sooner.
>>
>>31838338

I know that. I was looking for something like this.

>>31838339
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.