[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, quick question. What is the maximum sm shiny rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Okay guys, quick question.

What is the maximum sm shiny rate you can get? I'm currently using the masuda method with the shiny charm, and have gotten 4 shinies in 300 eggs. So this method seems very efficient. But is there a better way of doing it?
Also what is the actual shiny rate I'm on now?
>>
Fastest way is to inject..
>>
File: 1486775917059.png (192KB, 575x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486775917059.png
192KB, 575x686px
OP the shiny rate with masuda method is 1/445 with shiny charm.

You are doing the fastest in-game method that isn't SOS chaining, which is shit anyway if you want them to likely be competitively viable ones.

But realistically for competitive ones you have:

1, what you're doing at the moment

2, RNG egg abuse which will require at least homebrew to view your current seed on PKHeX to do easily if you would rather have the feeling of a legitimate game-generated shiny.

or 3, just inject lol.

pick wisely
>>
>>31837178
the actual shiny rate seems to be 512 or so

I actually don't know anymore, I just read from two different places that same two different things but oh well, it's close anyways. any confirms would be nice
>>
File: M7x08pp.png (698KB, 681x2766px) Image search: [Google]
M7x08pp.png
698KB, 681x2766px
>>31836896
This is apparently faster, but i haven't tried it out yet because I'm scared I'll lose a shiny..

tldr: breed magikarp's which hatch faster and save every 30 eggs. When you get a shiny, remember what number the egg was(#15 of the 30 eggs), soft reset, swap out magikarp fo desired shiny, get 15 eggs and hatch the 15th one. the result should apparently be a shiny.
>>
>>31837231
Thanks, I will definitely give this a go
>>
>>31836896
>have gotten 4 shinies in 300 eggs
Delete

>>31837231
The odds are the same though. Remember to save after every box of non-shinies, otherwise you'll never land one
>>
>>31836896
There is a sweetspot on ten carat hill for shinies. I got three without looking for them.
>>
>>31837633
The thing is that with that method you breed a lot faster than just regular breeding mons.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.