[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an idea. So any pokemon can use Z-moves, but a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: mega evo.png (210KB, 262x569px) Image search: [Google]
mega evo.png
210KB, 262x569px
Here's an idea. So any pokemon can use Z-moves, but a few have exclusive ones. So I thought, why not have the same with mega evolution? Introducing Omnite. When holding Omnite, any fully evolved pokemon can mega evolve, including those that already have an exclusive mega (except Mega Fug). Pokemon that mega evolve through it will get +20 to attack, defence, sp. attack, sp. defence, and speed. They will retain their typing, and ability. Pokemon that mega evolve like this won't have a unique model, but will have an aura like totems. Using this counts as a fully fledged mega evolution, so you can only do it once a battle, even if you have other pokemon with unique mega evolutions.

What do you think? Would anything in particular benefit from this?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (16KB, 389x311px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
16KB, 389x311px
>Mega garchomp
>Mega tapu koko
>Mega mew
>Mega arceus

Not really
>>
Omnite isnt fully evolved tho.
>>
>>31835976
?
>>
>>31835869
in mystery dungeon they have some similar mechanic that is called awakening.
But no thanks, as >>31835956 said, it's a pretty stupid mechanic that would be incredible broken, while Z moves can take on only one pokemon, your Omnite would turn any pseudo into a heavy sweeper
>>
>>31835869
>Omanite can't use Omnite
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>31836045
Then it would be called Omanytite.
>>
>>31835869
>Would anything in particular benefit from this?
I don't know how about pretty much everything?
You're giving them a straight +20 to every stat.
>>
File: Omanyte.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Omanyte.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>31836009
I think they're referring to this little guy.
>>
>>31836137
Yes but they effectively have no item.
>>
>>31836190
Yes but a lot of those mon now have 100+ in speed and 120+ in an attacking stat.
>>
>>31835869
Not sure about boosting every stat by 20 since that would be too broken. Maybe have the held item boost a Pokemon's two or three lowest stats by 50% or something. That way it just rounds out their other stats and doesn't just straight up make certain 'mons even more broken (eg buffing the defenses of frail sweepers, etc).

I really like the totem-like aura idea though.
>>
>>31835869
>Omnite Garchomp would be straight up better than the standard Mega
>>
>>31835869
>>31836416
20 everything isn't broken since you don't get another item. You'd be using it for the slight bulk boost and speed boost. What is broken though is some of the intricacies with specific pokemon with this.
>>31835956
These but also
>Lando-t with two intimidates and 111 speed
>Tapu-lele with 115 speed
>Excadrill with 108 speed
>Kartana with 129 speed
>Jirachi with 120 speed and retaining serene skill.
>Manaphy with 120 speed
>Literally any of the mew clones with 120 speed
>Mimikyu with a second disguise and 116 speed.
>Nihilego with 123 speed and beast boost.
>Pheromosa being just that slight bit faster to outspeed scarf lele's.
>Rotom-appliances with 106 speed and more fucking bulk.
>Tapu fini with 105 speed and YET MORE BULK. but no lefties rip
>Xurkitree
>X u r k i t r e e
Dipping into BL you get some more hot memes to boot.
>Kyu-b with 115 speed
>Twointimidate staraptor with 120 speed.
>Thundurus-t or -i with more speed, bulk and special attack.
>>
What could possibly go wrong with Genesect getting an extra download boost.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.