[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come to think of it, is there any major NPC that even uses Ttar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-248Tyranitar.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-248Tyranitar.png
55KB, 250x250px
Come to think of it, is there any major NPC that even uses Ttar pre-postgame? It's about time he shines in a champion's team.
>>
>>31834773
Rematch FRLG is the closest you're going to get

All champions pre-Kukui have used Psuedos (which Rock star edge lord used instead)
>>
when I was a kid, I used conflate the "-tar" suffix of the family along with their dark typing and holes in their bodies to think that Tyranitar and the like were actually filled with tar which leaked out of them
>>
Grimsley uses one.
>>
>>31834817
that's disappointing. you figure it would be the star of the generation it was introduced in, but gold/silver were just red/blue 2
>>
>>31834839
post game, anon.
>>
>Inb4 a future Champion uses a team of Pokemon that were based on Kaiju.
>>
>>31834851
>Gen 2 Pokemon
>being used in gen 2
>>
File: 1482998624744s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482998624744s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>31834896
tfw true
>>
>>31834773
He was in pokemon Colosseum iirc. He was the strongest shadow pokemon you could get. I had a masterball though
>>
The final boss of Colosseom.
>>
>>31834773
>>31834930
>he
>>
>>31835036
>wuz
>>
>>31834896
Should've been Karen's ace desu senpai
>>
>>31834817
>All champions pre-Kukui have used Psuedos
Alder, Blue and Wallace didn't use pseudos
>>
>>31837328
Then her shitty infamous quote wouldn't have any importance
>>
>>31834887
>what is Iris
>>
>>31837318
>tyrantz
>>
>>31837944
>give a quote about using your favorites
>send out god damn tyranitar

this would have been perfect for a DARK type E4
>>
>>31837944
She didn't say your favourites have to be 400 bst shitmons
>>
Would Karen with a Tyranitar have been more difficult than Lance?
>>
>>31837566
Ghetsis is effectively the champ of BW
Blue has a Tyranitar in his FRLG rematch
Wallace isn't a real champion
>>
>>31838776
Ghetsis isn't a champ, no technicalities here. It's not a fan term, it's a title, and one which he doesn't have. Besides, if you're counting post-game stuff like rematches, then alder is definitely the champion.
>>
>>31838801
"Final NPC battle before you get inducted into the hall of fame for the first time"

That's essentially the champion
>>
>>31838813
no, the champion is whomever GF says it's the champion. Again, it isn't a fan term. and GF says gen 5's champion is Alder
>>
>>31838813
The Champion is the leader of the Pokemon League, have you ever even played a game?
>>
I've never used in in game due to Sand Stream
>>
>>31838846
t-tar is a very strong pokemon with a kind of terrible defensive typing, but it's also very bulky and gets special defense buffs by virtue of being in-battle.
>>
>>31834833
I always used to think that tar refered to the black tar heroin I was taking, since each time I injected it a fucking Tyranitar showed up
>>
Why does GameFreak not want us to use TTar?
>>
>>31839891
epic :D
>>
>>31838776
>Ghetsis is effectively the champ of BW
Techically N's the champ, while Ghetsis's the final boss of the main story.

>>31837566
Alder himself is a True/Post Final Boss than an actual Champion imo, and while he may not have a pseudo, Volcarona's so OP compared to every bug before it that it might as well be one.

>>31838070
Lance has a Tyranitar in Pokemon Stadium 2 IIRC.
>>
Didn't N use one on his sand team?
>>
>>31840426
It doesn't matter what you consider it to be, by the game he's the champion and volcarona is not a pseudo.
>>
>>31834773
Defensively, ttar is a piece of shit, and rarely do NPCs have contingencies in place, so the average starter will Brick Break and call it a day
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.