[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about it for a while and I came to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I was thinking about it for a while and I came to the conclusion that Pikachu deserves everything he got being a mascot of the franchise (maybe aside from Volt Tackle). It's genuinely a great design that's simple enough to merchandise and both cute and cool at the same time. Imagine how dead this franchise would be if they went with Clefairy instead. Or how much more annoying would it be if it got even more exposure like Jibanyan does
Thoughts?
>>
pikachu is a faggot
>>
>>31829398
you're correct but /vp/ won't care because they want their obscure shitmon bro to be the mascot instead
>>
>>31829414
fpbp
>>
>>31829398
Yeah, can't argue with that. Cute little bastard's been keeping it afloat since pretty much the start.
>>
It's not even that invasive in the games. It's a mascot in-game too, and so it shows up on billboards and floats and what have you - it makes sense within the lore. It's not intrusive. I could do without the Pikaclones, though.
>>
>>31829398
I adore Pikachu and agree with all your points. It's a simple and cute design that appeals to everyone. Charizard may be the most popular pokemon, but I don't think this franchise wouldve done as well if Zard was the mascot instead.
>>
>>31829414
rude
>>
Clefairy and Charizard would've skewed the target audience to far to females and males, respectively. Going with Pikachu was a smart af idea and whoever thought of it is genius, desu.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.