[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used all the 3 of them and none is good, not even in-game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: The_three_Unova_starters.jpg (85KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
The_three_Unova_starters.jpg
85KB, 500x358px
I used all the 3 of them and none is good, not even in-game.

Why would GF make this?
>>
>>31828464
To spend more time at the Greninja circlejerk, the same reason why the other post-Gen IV starters aren't as good as they could have been.
>>
>>31828464
I take it English isn't your first language?

Not trying to be rude; just asking
>>
At least Serp is a qt waifu and good competitively
>>
Serperior is average but not any worse than the other grass types except maybe Lilligant with Quiver Dance
Samurott does just fine and at least has a bit of coverage
Emboar completely wrecks though, Flame Charge to boost your speed and Heat Crash your way through everything. I've never been carried harder than by Emboar.
>>
Overgrow Serp is meh
But Contrary is a beast
>>
Samurott is pretty good ingame. Emboar is as well, but the Tepig line shines early game. Serperior is just not great overall until it gets Coil.
>>
>>31828464
Samurott sucks ingame? Have you seen its level up movepool? Did you fuck up it's nature while using it?
>>
>>31828464
>Not beating BW with only Snivy
what are u casul?
>>
>>31828464
>Emboar
>bad

You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>31828493
Emboar is fantastic in-game. Fire/Fighting and Earthquake are also amazing coverage.

I use Emboar on my shitty Trick Room team, and he's pretty good. He's very fast in the room thanks to Iron Ball, and he can still be a huge hitter outside of it.

>>31828894
This. Although Serperior is great in BW2 when you have move tutors.
>>
>>31828464
>wahhh my starters aren't easy mode dual types
fuck off back to sinnoh
>>
>>31828464
Tepig is bretty gud in-game, actually.
>>
>>31828492
What if my Serperior is a boy ?
>>
>>31829004
>This. Although Serperior is great in BW2 when you have move tutors.

serp didn't have contrary in gen 5 so this is not at all true

you were better off using sawsbuck or leavanny if you wanted a physical grass-type or lilligant if you wanted a special one
>>
File: wowwhatawaifu.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wowwhatawaifu.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>31828492
>>
File: 1485482674430.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485482674430.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>31828464
>>
>>31829621
Oh, it's you again
You're not disproving anything you know, that's a qt snek.
>>
>>31828464
I'm not being nostalgic; the first generation was the best in every single way. People don't realize that because most know the games through those crappy Gen III rehashes that ruined it.

"B-but bettah graphics!"? Guess what! Those were amazing back in my day, and forced the design to be as simple as possible! That's why you see elegance in the original 151 like Charizard (still the best starter), but only unoriginal crap in the later generations.

Older species had lore and legends behind them, even being animal-like. And this was cool, not the "muh inanimate objekt!" garbage as Klink, Klefki, Litwick, Vanilluxe (WTF are ice cream cones supposed to mean?) those new graphics allowed. This garbage is not real Pokémon, IT'S SIMPLY GARBAGE! Anything created besides Red, Blue and Yellow is garbage, NOT REAL POKEMONS! Specially Garbodor (objective proof GF run out of ideas and accepts even literal trash) and that Goomy thing (if that snail is a dragon, then I'll put a HIC SVNT DRACONES sign in my garden...).

Then people point out newer designs like Pakiriceyou and say "oh look dis1 not inanimate! Its kool rite?". Sorry - since GF is running out of ideas, Parshirisu is just yet another unoriginal species, a Pikachu rip-off. Since Pikachu sells so much, they're eager to create those: Pichu, Minusle, Plusle, Dedenne... rip-offs. And poor three true Eeveelutions - how many rip-offs did they get? Five or six, I guess? (Even if they weren't rip-offs, enough is enough.)

"B-but moar is always bettah rite?" - well, no. Enough is enough. Too many irrelevant species, too many new mechanics: breeding, nature, abilities... and what the piece of sh_t are those mega evolutions? POKEMONS ARE SUPPOSED TO EVOLVE ONCE OR TWICE, NOT THRICE! But hey, if you want to do random stupid math instead of playing the game, I guess that is fine for you, right?

At least the anime is still cool, right? Right??? ...no, not even Misty saved herself. (Everybody wants her back including me.)
>>
>>31830096
I'm really getting tired of these underage sinnohfetuses falseflags. Also stop this meme that early designs were simpler just for the gb technical limits, Sugimori always admitted he himself prefers simple design.
>>
>>31828493
That's the problem with Tepig and Snivy though, they're just inferior to too many other pokemon. Like Lilligant comes super early, and Darmanitan comes right before the bug gym. Samurott at least has the claim to fame that he's basically the only water type in the game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.