[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 days, 3 DAYS! Trying to breed a adamant Bounsweet with Oblivious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-761Bounsweet.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-761Bounsweet.png
38KB, 250x250px
3 days, 3 DAYS! Trying to breed a adamant Bounsweet with Oblivious. Is there something I'm doing wrong or does the game just hate me?
>>
>>31827000
The problem is that you're not injecting. :^)
>>
you're a fucking retard, that's all
>>
>>31827004
>damn i hate it when people play the game
really made me think
>>
>>31827000
You're doing something wrong. Should take at most 15 min.
>>
Do you already have an adamant Bounsweet? If not then try getting a ditto or a pokemon in the grass egg group that has an adamant nature(synchronize abra helps), put an everstone on it, then breed it with Bounsweet. If you don't like that option then just inject lol
>>
How even. My adamant pentaperfect oblivious bounsweet with play rough took me about 25 minutes.
>>
>>31827000
Are you trying to randomly breed the correct nature+ability without an everstone? No wonder it's taking you three years.
>>
>>31827000
Can't you trade for an Adamant Bounsweet in game? Do that and then breed that with an everstone, you nignog.
>>
Mother probably has Leaf Guard, that really diminishes your chances.

Plus you need an Adamant parent with Everstone.

Lastly, breed Jolly, since Tsareena ain't one shoting anything.
>>
>>31827000
>mfw my very first wondertrade was an adamant oblivious bounsweet in a love ball
>>
just fucking inject it jesus christ
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 1024x972px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 1024x972px
>>31827777
QUADS CONFIRM

Always inject lol
>>
>>31827777
Just pay someone else to play the game for you. Get on my level, scrub.
>>
>>31827777
quads confirm lol
>>
>>31827809
>I should waste hours doing something I don't enjoy for no benefit beyond a feeling of superiority regarding the origin of my fictional monsters
>>
>>31827017
JUST
>>
>>31827000
>Is there something I'm doing wrong
yes. you dont breed for natures, you use parents with the right nature. same goes with ability.

first you catch female bounsweet until you have one with oblivious. then you catch any male member of the grass egg group until you have one with adament nature, slap an everstone on it and let em breed. there you go
>>
>>31827000
I got all that and shiny in only a few hours
>>
>>31831109
FUCK
>>
>>31836132
ME
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.