[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Team Rocket (gen 1) Steal and sell pokemon, mafia style >Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: skull.png (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
210KB, 500x500px
>Team Rocket (gen 1)
Steal and sell pokemon, mafia style
>Team Rocket (gen 2)
Revive fallen gang and return to former prestige
>Aqua and Magma
physically change the world to fit perceived ideal
>Team Galactic
create a new, prefect, universe
>Team Plasma
seeked humane treatment of pokemon and wanted a society where people and pokemon could live in peace but actually led by a power hungry shadow council out for world domination
>Team Flare
believed the world had reached the Malthusian catastrophe and sought population control in order to bring stability and balance back to nature
>Team Skull
________________________________________________________________...]________________________________________________________________

Why did they do it? No, seriously.
>>
>>31821677

Team Skull aren't the main villains, Lusamine and Aether are

Regardless though, they're a bunch of kids who failed their trials and had to resort to crime just to get by
>>
It's just a mix of kids that failed their trials and a mix of kids that feel like the world is against them.

I could be wrong but I always got the idea that they were sort of a distraction from what aether was doing? They'd steal Pokemon to sell on for money but the aether foundation would then 'save' them and look good in the public eye
>>
They're just petty crooks who are in it for the money, hired by the real antagonist.
>>
I'd love if Gen VIII had just one villain who wasn't part of a team, who pulled the strings of different people in the region to accomplish his goals, Dark Knight style.
>>
>>31821738
>I always got the idea that they were sort of a distraction from what aether was doing?

This is basically it. They're the Team Snagem to Aether's Cipher.
>>
>>31821677
>Why did they do it? No, seriously.
Why do real life gangs do anything? They had no end goal. Just a bunch of social misfits lashing back at society. The Aether Foundation used this as a way to further their end goals.
>>
>>31821677
Female grunt wants a lovey-dovey boyfriend to do lovey-dovey stuff with.

Male grunt wants money and probably a tender loving gf that can see the beautiful person hiding behind his bluster and rough attitude
>>
>>31821765
Thanks for reminding me to replay those games soon.
>>
>>31821755
>Gen VIII
Sorry to break it to you, but after this last shitshow of a generation i think GF is hanging up the towel
>>
>>31821798

GF will keep making Pokemon games as long as they keep making money, and even if GF decides they don't want to make Pokemon games anymore, Nintendo will hand it over to another studio
>>
>>31821798
lol
>>
>>31821765
>>31821776
>Skull lives in poverty in a worn-down mansion
>Aether lives in an ivory tower surrounded by white
>Aether Scientists look like Cipher Grunts
>Gonzap = Guzma
whoa
>>
File: Birch.png (987KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Birch.png
987KB, 1280x720px
>>31821798
>He thinks Gen VII a shitshow
>When Gen II is the worst in the series
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.