[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"At the end, Satoshi, I could never surpass you"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>"At the end, Satoshi, I could never surpass you"

WHAT DID HE FUCKING MEAN BY THIS

YOU WON EVERY TIME BIH JKHGVIUYOGI OJOLK
>>
You have posted this before and you have gotten the answer many times before. Stop being autistic only because you get btfo every time.
>>
>>31821056

He means that Ash is morally superior to him
>>
>>31821056
Alain only cared about his Charizard; the rest of his team reeked of Smogonfag. Ash trained and loved all of his Pokemon equally.
>>
>>31821056
>WHAT DID HE FUCKING MEAN BY THIS
That he'll never be the protagonist is what.

Victory is great, but along the line, he'll be forgotten anyway.
Not necessarily by the audience, mind, but more like by the writers.
>>
>>31821056
>Anime
>Good writers
Pick one.
>>
>>31821056
Ash has had 5 female companions during that time, even if Alain decided to start his own adventure, he only has Manon, that's why he said "I could never surpass you"

This is just for the lols btw, he was talking about moral or something.
>>
>>31821056
Writers assumed Ash would win so they planned this scene in advance.
>>
>>31821356
>Victory is great, but along the line, he'll be forgotten anyway. Not necessarily by the audience, mind, but more like by the writers

But that's a good thing. Look at what happened to characters who didn't end up forgotten by the writers, like Ash for example..
>>
>>31821287
Ash only cared about Greninja and Pikachu while in Kalos.
>>
>>31821966

Hawlucha and Talonflame got plenty of spotlight too, the former moreso.

Noivern was useless though, it did nothing to earn its evolution, and was basically Torterra 2.0

And Goodra was around for a little while, and came back just to job.
>>
>>31821287
Maybe Ash should start doing the same if he wants to win leagues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.