[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This pokemon takes no skill to use!! What are some Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1439682772904.jpg (133KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
1439682772904.jpg
133KB, 800x917px
>This pokemon takes no skill to use!!
What are some Pokemon you genuinely believe take skill to use?
I want to have a good laugh at what /vp/ believes constitutes as "skill".
>>
shitmons
>>
>>31819337
Shitmons that they use. The only skilless mons are ubers and oras clef
>>
My favorite pokemon.
>>
>>31819337
Stallmons
>>
>>31819337
Mostly NU and PU pokemon. Spinda is never actually going to be threatening outside of Randbats.
>>
>>31819337
Trick Room
>>
>>31819337
Greninja takes skill. One misstep, and Greninja faints.

Greninja is basically the most skill intensive Pokemon of them all.
>>
"Skill" isn't the word I'd use. "Strategy" I feel is far more accurate.

In that regard, teams that rely on things that require forethought or set-up would be considered more strategic.

Strategic does not always equal effective, however, evidenced by Scarfchomp being on top for three consecutive generations.
>>
Bisharp
sucker punch 50/50s happen all the time and can mean the difference betwen winning and losing
>>
Aegislash is easily the one that requires the most skill to use.

The only pokemon I would say required absolutely no skill to use was the spam brave bird and win as long as the opponent didn't have any resists.
>>
>>31819337
Aegislash
>>
Shuckle
>>
Charizard X
>>
>>31819337
Any pokemon, considering your opponent can simply predict and counter your team even if it seems the strongest. There is no team where you can sit back and relax without someone else being able to destroy your strategy.
>>
>>31819337
Shedinja. You only have one point of health, and a plethora of common weaknesses for the opponent to target. If you don't make the right move, you're down one 'mon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.