[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /likes gen 6/? >the dex has good variety >breddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: x-y.jpg (57KB, 460x203px) Image search: [Google]
x-y.jpg
57KB, 460x203px
Who here /likes gen 6/?
>the dex has good variety
>breddy gud designs (ex: the phox line)
>introduced full 3D in the main line
>gave birth to amie/refresh
Etc.
>>
>>31816509
>breddy gud designs (ex: the phox line)
Bait
>>
>>31816509
>decent dex
>full 3d
>amie

those are anout the only positives. sadly there's just too many glaring flaws to outweigh them.
>>
File: 1487201792678.png (18KB, 624x549px) Image search: [Google]
1487201792678.png
18KB, 624x549px
I forgot to mention the fairy type.
>>
>>31816509
>decent dex
It was absolutely brainless. Absol, Axew, and Bagon should not be easily found along the main route before the second gym. Especially when Axew has Dragon Rage. Wtf were they thinking.
>>
>>31816509
Enjoyed gen 6 more than gen 7.
>>
>>31816509
>introduced full 3D in the main line
literally what killed pokemon.
sprites > 3D models any day
>>
File: 1441583721866.png (81KB, 259x377px) Image search: [Google]
1441583721866.png
81KB, 259x377px
>>31817012
nani
>>
>>31816509
>not including Dexnav
>>
>>31816961
I loved Fairy type by itself, though I was severely disappointed by most of the pokemon selection. Dendene? Mr. Mime? Whimsicott of all things was the only fairy that could outspeed Garchomp? Just no. If I ever need to think about Fairies, Gen 7 gave the typing MUCH better treatment.
>>
>>31816509
>>31817193
do i need to post the archeops comparison or is it a given here
>>
Worst gen
>>
>>31816509
They're definitely a step down from B2W2, but there are a lot of things that make them much more enjoyable than SM for me.
>>
>>31817012
this
i always thought it would be cool as a passing thought before we actually got it
now i wish it never came true
>>
>>31816509
I enjoy all the gens. The only thing less preferrable for me about gen 6 was the dex, I was rather disappointed aside from stuff like Clawitzer or Yveltal. Quite the step down from 5, at least 7 picked up the slack and gave us a surge of amazing bug types that 6 was barren of.

Overall I liked both XY and ORAS, but the only thing I liked more than SM or BW2 in them was ORAS secret bases, which I would love to return home to and collected over 1000 flags.
>>
Gen 6 was the first generation I played legally, in 2014. I was an emulator kid from 2006 'til getting Y eight years later.

>>31816993
Axew and Bagon were extremely rare Pokémon, requiring persistence and patience to catch, unlike most encounters in Shit&Poop. Also, since they evolved at high levels, if you actually caught them that early, the game was already slightly more challenging.
>>
>>31816509
>Still outsold Gen 5 despite being on a handheld that is nowhere near as popular as the DS
How much do you think that burns the contrarians on this board?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.