[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who fell for it all comes together and this shit? https://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 123454.png (224KB, 488x383px) Image search: [Google]
123454.png
224KB, 488x383px
Who fell for it all comes together and this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6QuYi3rpo

If only I knew that I wouldn't even have the urge to boot up the game after beating the league
>>
>trusting advertising hype speak

ORAS advertising explicitly called the game a brand new adventure, if you trust even vauge marketing you have to be literally retarded.
>>
File: Really makes you think.jpg (19KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.jpg
19KB, 540x489px
>Marketing hyping/skills
>That one Jap. magazine telling us about the starters having this secret

We all eventually fall for it, anon.

Be as it may, no matter how much I try, I find myself struggling to start the game each time. Don't even know why.

Meh, at least breeding became a whole lot easier. Can't say the same about the online functionalities though, aye.

Can't wait for the game to become barely irrelevant as soon that one Stars version hits.
>>
I should've been more suspicious of that initial three month no news period.
>>
File: BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png (144KB, 1919x492px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO BTFO.png
144KB, 1919x492px
>>31816003
>>31816091
SuMo also had the offense of being the most hated Pokemon game of all time.
>>
>>31816120
>The claim of defending your title as a Champ one

Ah, yes, that was a good one. For a minute there, I actually thought there would be consequences in regards to losing against a challenger.

Turns out, you don't even get any, kek. You just magically spawn back and come back as if it never happened and the challenger never approached you.

Also, Necrozma's encounter has got to be one of the most, if not the most half-assed Legendary encounter I've had the pleasure to witness in the sense that it's literally just a random grass encounter and the one Legendary that's barely explained. But fuck common knowledge, we're going to reveal more of him in the next Pokemon Stars version.

Yep, they Zygarde'd us with him.
>>
File: 1487221297424.png (425KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487221297424.png
425KB, 600x450px
>31816120
Haha look mom I posted it again XDXDXD
>>
>>31816120
Ah yes it's truly the ET and Sonic 06 of Pokemon, and one of the worst games ever.
Stop fucking posting your own screencap, it's unhealthy as you've been doing it for literally four months.
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/search/image/aTQW-Ki0n_GQnIhoMcrnhA/
>>
File: 1485567510470.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
1485567510470.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
I've been saying this since Lurantis leaked.

This shit is the most over hyped in the series. They pulled every psychological trick possible to get people curious.

>the next games will be marketed just like this one, will be even more shallow and will sell just as much
>>
>>31816003
>such a big fuss about the generic expression "it's all coming together"

/vp/ is full of retarded people
>>
It's called advertising you know, everyone does it, and it's all the same
>>
>>31815964
We told you over and over it was a crock of shit, you should have listened.
>>
>>31816655
>inb4 they do the opposite and make the promotion as bland and uninteresting as possible only for the game to be the deepest in the series
It'd be funny if that happened.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-42-12-1.png (156KB, 1440x2065px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-42-12-1.png
156KB, 1440x2065px
>>31816120
LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>31817022
>gen 4 won
>tfw most "people" here are 18 ~ 21yo
>>
>>31817520
gen 4 only won because it had a remake of another, better gen.

notice how 4's THIRD VERSION only got 4th place.
>>
>>31817022
>Gen 4 and 5 dominating the top 5
I can accept people liking SM if they otherwise have this good taste.
>>
>>31818836
Kek. The creator probably closed the poll early anyways.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.