[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Check out some random Pokemon-related Roleplay/Fanfic/Romhack/Fangame/ins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1487180575795.png (415KB, 951x536px) Image search: [Google]
1487180575795.png
415KB, 951x536px
>Check out some random Pokemon-related Roleplay/Fanfic/Romhack/Fangame/insert other interchangeable words about fanmade stories here
>Practically all Pokemon do the old anime name-cry thing that kind of feels awkward and sounds pretty awkward depending on the Pokemon.
>Every single Legendary, occasionally including Heatran and Zapdos, FUCKING ZAPDOS, talk with telepathy, an element that exists in the anime movies solely for the sake of understanding what the star characters are saying. Even the anime movies that aren't the Keldeo one are selective on who uses telepathy and who doesn't, but that is the movie where a half-sentient empty shell could form coherent sentences.
>If the evil team aren't a bunch of edge-filled mega fugs, one of the main characters are, because somebody needs to fill that role.
>Obligatory 'parents died' past cliche, and on occasion, nearly the whole cast has this past that you start to think that you're reading Fairy Tail and not something Pokemon-related.
>"Mature" themes that are there for the sake of saying "it's not for kids", despite the poor execution of aforementioned themes that may occasionally come off as unintentionally comedic and immature

I'm not going to mention the obligatory, more-universal-than-Pokemon things like taking place in an Academy and 'progressiveness' shoved in our faces.
>>
File: 1487116216056.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487116216056.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
I was going to say "not all" but I've only played Uranium and Reborn and they're both pretty edgy

Anyone know he last time Reborn was updated? last I remember I was fighting they flying leader at the circus.
>>
>>31813003
Somebody made a thread about the game like a month ago if I'm not mistaken.
Last thing I remember, the player was infiltrating the Meteor lair along with the Fighting girl, the electric DJ, the fairy type tumblrina and Ame.
Shit happens, turns out it was a trap, all but the MC get tortured (because they were forced to fight against each other and the MC won) and Ame got herself killed at the hands of the Coldsteel bitch.

Yes. The developer killed her own OC.
Totally not edgy at all.

Anyway, that's what I remember about it, though I'm not completely sure about what happened between the Flying gym and this.
>>
>>31813094

Sounds like I haven't missed much, to be honest. I never finished what was available at the time because the bosses expected you to actually EV train and shit but you had no access to any items to speed up the grind and I couldn't be fucked.
>>
>>31813126
That's what I hate the most from Reborn.
How you're supposed to constantly be EV training and grinding to beat a single opponent, and if you overleveled them you had to use these fucking candies to lower their levels and stats.
The terrain mechanic was also complete bullshit.
It's also worth mentioning the terrible Pokemon distribution, the wild ones being mostly shitmons and the good ones only obtainable once in a lifetime.
Add to that the edgy plot and you have a massive clusterfuck that isn't even playable at this point.

Seriously, fuck that game. I could even get past Shade, that edgy piece of shit.
>>
File: 1395635753322.png (387KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1395635753322.png
387KB, 500x612px
>>31813208

Don't even get me started on that fucking blacked out power plant. God forbid you don't have anything faster that can also abuse the arena.

Later on on the wastes terrain it's even better. A poison boosting field that poisons you while turning off ground type attacks.

If you don't kill your self by cutting too deep on the edge, you will because you have to fucking sit there with a wiki open just so you know how the arena effect is going to fuck you.
>>
>>31813094

>The developer killed her own O.C.

Y'know the dumbest thing? She stated that Ame died because she hates self inserts. So the developer made a character for the sole purpose of dying for her own enjoyment, rather than having a real reason to exist.

Because when you don't like a trope, you don't try to make a better version of it that proves it can be good, or ignore it entirely. You create something you hate and then kill it for petty satisfaction.

I had such high hopes for reborn, but everywhere I look, there's just bull. Wasted potential is the worst.
>>
File: 2014-08-02 03.06.56.png (175KB, 256x293px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-02 03.06.56.png
175KB, 256x293px
>Arceus damn
>>
File: kek.png (277KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
277KB, 600x519px
>>31813094
You forgot to mention when her OC died she was called "The heart of Reborn".
>>
>>31814658
>Hates self inserts
>"Heart of Reborn"
Pick one
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.