[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're Chicken-chan >Tired as fuck after a battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Hey Kid.png (586KB, 1337x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Kid.png
586KB, 1337x1080px
>You're Chicken-chan
>Tired as fuck after a battle
>All your mons are resting

How do you get out of this situation?
>>
>>31812389
Go muff diving
>>
By walking away
>>
>>31812389
>trying to get out
>Op is once again proving his a faggot
>>
>>31812389
>Punch her hard
>Rape her
>>
>>31812406
how can a girl rape another girl? That doesn't make sense
>>
>>31812389
Hit her with a golf club, it always works.
>>
Fall asleep on her shoulder. That way she's forced to deal with my weight on her before she can do anything, and sleeping people aren't all that easy to move around.
>>
>>31812413
Fist her with a pokeball? You don't need a cock to rape
>>
>>31812440
Still can >rape
>>
>>31812443
She also has a soft side in her. Plus, there's no fun in trying to do something to somebody asleep. And the whole time she'd have to deal with our dead weight leaning on her.
>>
>>31812465
Its a game to try and get her off without waking her up
>Not raping her anyway
Nigga you gay
>>
slit my throat because I'm the most overrated girl ever
>>
>>31812389
make plumeria the main character of sm and have her spontaneously cease to exist because they can't wear long clothes
>>
>>31812389
call the police on this fucking pedo
>>
Anyone else disappointed with her postgame design? Her Skull tat is gone without a trace. Wish it was just covered up or modified or something. Surely the point of your gang tattoo is permanence, that it can't be easily removed without a trace?
>>
>>31812946
>Doesn't realize the advances in tattoo removal
kys
>>
>>31812389

Knee shot to the cooch
>>
>>31812643
>In a rush to stop her self from phasing out of the universe she rips her pants off.

Your move moon.
>>
File: 23w7ip4.jpg (13KB, 276x271px) Image search: [Google]
23w7ip4.jpg
13KB, 276x271px
>>31812992
Why is this so arousing?
>>
>>31812389
Chicken-chan looks like she wants it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.