/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Prof. fails the most in researching his or her domain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Professor_Elm_anime.png (64KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Professor_Elm_anime.png
64KB, 220x165px
Which Prof. fails the most in researching his or her domain?

My money is on pic related.
>>
>Studys Pokémon breeding for years.
>Is fucking stunned to find a Pokémon egg

Seriously what work has he gotten done if he didn't know eggs existed?
>>
>>31803687
kukui is a great example.

did he ever act like a smart authority figure once in SM?
>>
>>31803872
Considering he studies how to most effectively use moves in battle and is one of the strongest trainers in the region, I'd say his research is fairly successful
>>
>>31803687
Juniper. She's researching the origins of Pokemon, something the fandom has known since gen 1. She didn't expand upon or retcon anything, despite being the professor during a soft reboot of the series. Let's be honest she was just a gimmick to push gender equality (females can be scientists too!) homosexual relationships (juniper x fennel) and FAP material for nerds who are into that shit
>>
>>31803872
I'd actually say he's one of the most successful professors for his field.
>>
>>31803759

Breeding with Pokemon to create Moemon
>>
>>31803759
His problem was he stood in one spot observing Pokes.

But eggs spawn based on your step counter.
>>
>>31803994
Speaking of Gen 5, I'd argue Fennel is extremely successful in her research, considering she basically figured out how to enter dreams successfully.
>>
>>31803759
>he wasn't even the one to find the Egg
>it was found by Mr. Pokémon who is only a hobbyist
>Elm was also shooting down Mr. Pokémon's Discoveries as being 'just rare and not very useful'
Man, Elm really does seem shitty
>>
Sycamore's kind of an idiot too. Doesn't know anything about mega evolution, yet a gym leader in a nearby town knows all about it and could be in contact with Sycamore about it.
>>
>>31803989
>>31804089
>he is a good professor because he is stronk
>he is smart because he knows how to most effectively use moves in battle
professors are supposed to be smart and intelligent people, kukui is neither of those.

kukui has more similarities to masked royal than other regional professors like oak, rowan and juniper.

also he has a kanto fetish and anything related to kanto is an instant 0/10 for me
>>
>>31805029
Kukui's just cringe-inducing whenever he uses Pokemon moves in his speech.
>>
>>31804878
Don't forget he hypothesized that Mega Evolution was the result of the bond between trainer and Pokemon but as we now know, that's a load of shit.
>>
>>31805071
Wonder if z moves will get the same treatment next gen, in favor of Gen 8's stupid gimmick.
>>
>>31803759
He's surprised that Mr Pokemon discovered a new pokemon through breeding.
>>
>>31805087
Eh I mean Z-moves don't change the Pokemon like Mega Evolution, and honestly Kukui's hypothesis about it sounds good enough as is.
>>
>>31803759
be the person who works at the daycare
>i don't know. the egg was just there all of a sudden

most of the people actual now shit about their stuff
>>
>>31805048
B-but his body is Reggie!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.