[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and why did Nanu know where all the Ultra Beasts were? WHile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1479821632244.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479821632244.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
How and why did Nanu know where all the Ultra Beasts were? WHile we're at it how did he know to go to the Altar of the Sunne/Moone to find you?
>>
>>31799935

He's a police officer. He has contacts that know things.
>>
>>31799935
He was a member of the International Police and during his time there had to deal with some UB stuff.

If I recall correctly Kukui asked him to come get you when the Pokémon League was ready.
>>
>>31799935
>Hala is some old guy who walks around all day
>Olivia is some lonely virgin store owner
>Hapu is a kid who got the position because muh grandfather

>Nanu
>Police officer
>Has network of contacts so he's always informed
>Lives outside Po town to keep Team Skull in check
>Actually protects his fucking island

Is he /ourkahuna/?
>>
>>31799994
Well I mean does Melemele really need the Kahuna to do anything if Tapu Koko will just beat the shit out of any invader anyway?
>>
>>31799994
People keep saying he keeps Skull in check but that didn't stop them from doing literally everything they did in the games, including become lackeys to a corrupt Aether.
>>
>>31800027
Now that you mention it, Nanu seemed to know that too, or at the very least knew that it'd be hard to storm Aether Paradise. Either way you look at it, he sure seems to know more than he should.
>>
Because he's based.
>>
Nanu is literally me. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>31799994
Why doesn't he just exterminate Team Skull?
>>
>>31801808
That would require effort. He's a lazy piece of shit. Listen to him complain when he says that Kukui asked him to take you to the League. Then you get there and find out that he sent "the noise" to take his place in the E4. People act like he's some hardened cop that you don't mess with but he's actually just a bum. A real cop wouldn't gain the password to a town literally usurped by criminals and just use it to let some kid in by themselves. They'd start an entire fucking sting operation. The player didn't even drive them away or recover the stolen Buginium or most of the stolen Pokémon. They just gave the player a Yungoos from their Bin of Stolen Yungooses not caring whether or not it was the one that they had just stolen from the Aether House. Oh, and it was also a total setup because fuck you.

Nanu's just an incompetent asshole.
>>
he is gifted with the sharingan, specific of the uchiha clan. of course he knew where they went
>>
>>31801899
Say, why does "the noise" like Nanu anyway? I mean he seems like kind of an ass.
>>
>>31801962
She's a sheltered kid who hangs out with ghosts all day, she probably can't tell the difference between witty endearment and general dickery.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Nanu was her actual uncle rather than her just using an Alolan familial term for him, and is basically her only family.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.