[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Seek a Marenie on GTS >First five results in Beast Ball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x465px
>Seek a Marenie on GTS
>First five results in Beast Ball or masterball.
>Pokemon wanted: Arceus Level 91+
>Hundreds of similarly retarded trades
Why are people on GTS fucking degenerates?
>>
>The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seventeen
>still Seeking instead of Depositing
Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>31789541
i think youve forgotten pokemon is a childrens game and kids do shit like that. not saying its only children doing it but the chances of it being a child is pretty high
>>
>>31789557
>Deposit with reasonable offer
>check back every day for a month
>no dice.
That was a Rowlet for a Popplio
>>
>>31789576
>not redepositing often to stay at the top of every search
Holy shit you are quite possibly the most retarded person on this board I've seen all day
>>
>>31789610
>implying I didn't try that.

No one is that stupid.
>>
File: 1482101407554.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1482101407554.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>deposit gligar
>close and open GTS
>your deposited pokemon was traded!
>>
>>31789635
In that case you just got unlucky. Try depositing a Litten, that got me a Popplio in a few hours.
>>
If ever you go longer than a few hours after depositing to get a trade, just give it a Starf Berry or any other decently hard-to-find item.
Works literally every time, but do it sparingly as to not destroy the Berryconomy.
>>
Just deposit a Porygon2, they'll give you ANYTHING.

Or SOS a Corsola for a Marenie, it isn't that difficult.
>>
Do you have any rareish breedable Pokémon? (Dhelmise, starters, Mimikyu, etc) You gotta trade something of somewhat equal value. If it doesn't happen in 20 minutes just redeposit it. Pretty much rinse and repeat.
>>
Just catch one.

It ain't that hard OP.
>>
>>31789541
>Arceus
How far back are you looking? Myhical requests got banned a few days after bank came out. Why would you ever think 2 week old listings are reasonable.
>>
>>31789541
Ok so this is what you do
>Get a pokemon of the chansey line
>breed it with the lucky incense
>Now deposit the happiny
>Check every 5 minutes
>Profit

I've only done it with Happiny but i guess any other pink mon such as Jigglipuff and Clefairy works too.
>>
>>31789576
bullshit
>>
>>31790493
fgt kys
>>
>>31789541
This is why I'm glad I completed my dex before bank hit. Every time bank hits, the GTS goes to shit. At least before it was somewhat reasonable to trade excepting the item evos, I actually could use seek and find some good trades.
>>
>>31789541
Kids and Japs.
>>
>put up a Deino asking for Solgaleo
>get Lv.100 Jolly Nebby-Solgaleo
GTS just after release was pretty nice.

Was alright after the bank opened too, managed to get most of the starters with their HAs.
>>
Try wonder trade, Pokémon like Marenie is pretty easy to get because a lot of people are breeding it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.