[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come they all get labelled as cancer when Tapu Lele is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1477955095258.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477955095258.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
How come they all get labelled as cancer when Tapu Lele is the only one that could actually be considered as such?
>>
>>31788813
Because they clearly suck at Pokemon and throw tantrums because they fucked up a strat.
>>
The same reason Hitler ruined Adolfs forever
>>
>>31788813
>Suck at team building, battling, predicting
>REEEEEEE THIS MON IS CANCER
>>
>>31789330
Try actually beating it rather than crying about it
>>
>>31788813
Because in addition to being amazing competitively they are also butt-ugly, like the genies.

It really sucks that the beast trio can't be as good because then the competitive poster mons would at least look good.
>>
>>31789339
I'm just saying, for the average person it only takes one thing in a group to be bad to them to ruin the rest forever.
>>
>>31789330
But Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>31789362
One rotten apple doesn't make the batch bad. I wish people would see that. But none of the mons in question are rotten apples. There's just people getting sore that their ego is getting hurt by a feminine pink thing
>>
>>31789399
so why do they also get sore about a yellow bird thing, or a red bull thing, or a dolphin thing?
>>
>>31789412
Same reason genies. Lando-T alonehave them trouble and then the whole "REEEEEEEE GENIES OUT" shit happened. People lump shit together with similarities.
>>
>>31788813
Tapu Fini as well.
They are like the Smogon advocates of removing battle strategies completely and making the game less rich
>Status ailments fuck my strategy, I'll use Tapu Fini
>Priority moves fuck my strategy, I'll use Tapu Lele
>>
>>31789466
Stallfag get out
>>
File: 1477770912874.jpg (710KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477770912874.jpg
710KB, 3000x1500px
>>31789466
So what you're saying is that Koko and Bulu did nothing wrong?
>>
>>31789350
Suicune isn't the whole trio.
>>
>>31789505
The mons did nothing wrong. It's your strategy
>>
>>31789466
>Fire Types ruin my strategy, I'll run Politoed
>Special attacks ruin my strategy, I'll run Tyranitar

It's almost like weather did the same stuff already, but people dislike this because of it hitting a type of thing instead of a TYPE
>>
>>31788813
Electric Terrain: Prevents any Pokémon to fall asleep (making RestoChesto and RestTalk sets useless) while boosting Electric-type moves by 50%.

Grassy Terrain: Recovers by 1/8 the HP of any Pokémon while boosting Grass-type moves by 50%. (Wood Hammer + STAB + Grassy Terrain boost + 130 Attack = almost always removes half of opponent's HP)

Misty Terrain: Prevents status effect yo occur to any Pokémon while reducing the damage of Dragon-type moves by 50%. (This forces you to have another Tapu to remove this terrain and why still nerfing a type after its nerf?)
>>
>names are two words
Boy, that was hard.
>>
>>31788813
Because bad players like >>31789466 think they know what they're talking about cause they hit 1200 elo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.