[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people browsing /vp/ RIGHT NOW that can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0451.png (67KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.png
67KB, 500x427px
>there are people browsing /vp/ RIGHT NOW that can't afford $5 a YEAR for bank

just let that sink in for a moment
>>
File: angery.png (572KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
angery.png
572KB, 2048x2048px
but really who gives a fuck
>>
>>31782291
If you can then pls gib Nintendo Card code Mr. rich boi.
>>
>>31782291
>yearly fee
Yeah, no. I'd pay an upfront fee of something more but yearly pay is fucking stupid. What if I'm unable to pay at some point? Then I lose all my mons.
>>
>>31782452
Someone went 8 months over on reddit and paid to get access back, no additional charge, and 12 months back. They aren't just gonna dump your data.
>>
I can i just dont see the point of pokebank except more sheckles for gamefreak.
>>
I can but I won't
>>
>>31782452
The app lets you withdraw your mons even if your paid time runs out.
>>
Why do I need to pay for something when I can inject it for free?
>>
>>31782546
Something about caring about these pieces of data called pokemon.
I admit the only reason i want bank is because i have a couple shinies i got legitly that need to be wonder trained but i hate that theyll be stuck being trophy pokemon because i wont buy bank .
>>
Also its not like theyll allow us to transfer items through it so thier is no point unless you want mewium z or some hidden ability pokemon they give out rarely.
>>
>>31782291
Im not a richfag but even I can fucking afford that shit.
>>
>>31782635
The positives outway the negatives but im still unsure about buying it.
>>
File: reigen.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reigen.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>31782291
>Wasting 5 dollars when you can inject it for free

For what fucking purpose? It's faster, cheaper and easier than obtaining and transferring the Pokemon legitimately.
>>
>>31782683
this nigga is right
>>
>>31782542
>>31782473
I still can't believe that propaganda-tier type shitposting like you losing all your data if you don't pay back actually worked without no one actually backing up what they were saying. It'a amazing that people still choose to believe in all those bullshit rumours that spread like fire because of the internet

Really gets the cerebellum going
>>
>>31782452
I let my subscription lapse. Got everything back.
>>
>>31782745
That's not even critical thinking, that's just being conscious.
>>
File: .jpg (21KB, 395x297px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
21KB, 395x297px
The problem is that I'm paying for something I don't even use. I only need the Transporter, and I don't need THAT for a year.
>>
I can afford it, but it's still basically a scam
>>
>>31782838
>I don't know what a word means but I'll use it anyway
>>
>>31782291
>there are people browsing /vp/ RIGHT NOW that pay $5 a YEAR for bank.

Using PKSM, I am able to get all of my Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire transferred to my copy of Moon free of charge.

Oh, and with the new update, I can also transfer my Pokemon from Sun and Moon on the fly, as well as edit and inject any Pokemon to be legit for tournament play.

(Did I mention I just won a regional using the team I transferred and edited using PKSM, all running through my pirated version of Sun?)

Feels good making an above average salary and still not having to pay for the shit you normies lap up from the poop bowl.

Why don't you go back to discussing which Pokemon would make the best waifu, instead of talking finances (which you obviously have no basic understanding of)?
>>
>>31782291
It's not like I can't. I just don't want to.
>>
>>31782855
You still cant inject a mewium z
>>
>>31782291
It's about the principle. Why should I pay for it when I had my own private "bank" for free since Gen 4? You're renting MEGABYTES of space on Nintendo's server for something that can be done locally with no effort for free.
>>
>>31782291
>there are children browsing /vp/ right now
ftfy
>>
>>31783069
Yes you can, retard.
>>
>>31783201
Well you cant send me one
>>
>>31782291
>Be Me
>Refuses to pay the $5 since I can inject/have Freebank
>Instantly throws $60 after playing For Honor
The end. Now what?
>>
>>31782452
you can still withdraw when your pass has expired you mongoloid
>>
File: 1486741884496.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1486741884496.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>just 'INJECT" it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.