[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me? Playing ORAS right now and the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Latias Latios ZM.jpg (79KB, 629x478px) Image search: [Google]
Latias Latios ZM.jpg
79KB, 629x478px
Are you fucking kidding me? Playing ORAS right now and the guy just hands you a fucking legendary for doing nothing. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

What a fucking joke.
>>
newfag here, how do i archive threads?
>>
>>31779407
>you're just getting older
>they aren't making the games easier

On a side note soaring is chill as fuck
>>
>>31779407
I'm not complaing. Just makes it easier for me to get a decent Latios.
>>
File: 1483051656416.jpg (36KB, 641x399px) Image search: [Google]
1483051656416.jpg
36KB, 641x399px
>>31779407
>>
File: 1483867131371.png (35KB, 134x165px) Image search: [Google]
1483867131371.png
35KB, 134x165px
>>31779407
>steven and latios come out of fucking nowhere and kidnap my ass
>didn't have a synchronizer on me because I didn't expect this shit
>no way to leave the island until I fight off Team Aqua and get the Latias
>spent 5+ hours soft resetting for a bold Latias
Fuck you Steven "Daddy's Money" Stone
>>
File: aa7.jpg (8KB, 173x204px) Image search: [Google]
aa7.jpg
8KB, 173x204px
>>31779424
Requires a 4chan pass™

>>31779407
You are late
>>
>>31779424
You can use hide if you press on the 3 dots on the top left of a post
>>
>>31779449
What? They let you go back to the Route you came from if you talk to Steven again.
>>
>>31779745
I don't remember this happening when I talked to steven
>>
>>31779449
not OCD saving the game every 2 minutes so you can always reset, go back and get syncer without losing hours of gameplay

>>31779745
this too
>>
File: eli-manning.jpg (122KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eli-manning.jpg
122KB, 640x360px
>>31779407
>He doesn't realize he doesn't have to use Latios/Latias if he doesn't want to
>Also probably bitches about the EXP share without even trying to turn the thing off
>>
>>31779407
Without the mega how overpowering are Latios/Latias? I know they have a bad defensive typing in Psychic so I'm just wondering how common are Bug, Dark, and Ghost type moves are as well as Ice, Fairy, and Dragon. The notion of legendaries ingame is that they are overpowered but I wonder if that's really the case with Latios/Latias without their megas.
>>
>>31780092
They wall primal groudon so hold on to them if you're playing omega ruby
>>
>>31779407
To be honest, I didn't mind that at all. You don't get them until after E4 in RSE, and it's NOT fun catching them. Having one handed to you, and give it the ability to Soar, and I'm happy.
>>
>>31780301

>and it's NOT fun catching them

Save your Master Ball for roaming legendaries and shinies that have the ability to KO themselves, it's why you have one.
>>
>>31780630
Oh, the battle itself isn't the boring part. Battles are always fun. The boring part is encountering roaming Legendaries. You have to just go inside a building and exit. It's fucking tedious and boring.
If they were going to force you to catch it anyway, so that you can use Soaring, they might as well forgo the battle, because there is only one possible outcome.

>using Master Ball
Never.
>>
The only reason they give you the Lati is because it unlocks soaring and they possibly couldn't come up with another way to unlock soaring. You can trade the Lati, put it on Bank or even release it and you can still soar.
>>
>>31780813
Yet you get Lati midway through the game while soaring is unlocked after 8th gym.

It does serve a purpose as introducing megas.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.