[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gotta catch 'em all >over half of the pokemon aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
>gotta catch 'em all
>over half of the pokemon aren't avaliable to catch
>best game in the franchise according to shills
>>
>>31776717
OK.
>>
>another fucking boxart thread
Carve out your fucking eyes
>>
>>31776717
The reason it was so lacking of like everything is to make the next game seem like the biggest upgrade ever
>>
>>31776722
I felt like carving out my eyes when I realized that XY had more pokemon than SM.
>>
>>31776717
yay box post so epic and original

this time he's using a meme too
>>
File: It-all-CONNECTS.png (4MB, 3408x1592px) Image search: [Google]
It-all-CONNECTS.png
4MB, 3408x1592px
>>31776724
Sun and Moon weren't the actual games were it all comes togheter, just the base for the next game, I'm certain of that
>>
>>31776724
I can't wait to be disappointed by GF pulling a Kalos and not making a third Alola version to fix all of the problems.
>>
>>31776951
"You'll buy it anyways."
>>
>>31776724
>guys XY is bad but ORAS it's going to be great, better than HGSS
>guys ORAS is bad but GF will take more dev time to the next game, it's going to be great
>guys SM sucks but

lol
>>
>>31776951
I'm expecting a disappointing D/P remake too.
>>
>>31776717
It might be a better game than XY, and maybe one of the best games, but THE FUCKING LACK OF FEATURES AND FEATURES THAT ARE SHIT PREVENTS IT TO BE THE BEST GAME.

The best Pokémon game so far: B2W2 (5 years and still didn't get topped)
>>
>>31776722
>>31776747
Complaining about boxart threads is also a meme. Are you fucking new or what? We've always had this, and it's not like they're posted without a comment. Fuck off.
>>
>>31777222
S/Mfags hate when anyone challenges the quality of their game and forces them to actually think about the shit Game Freak does.
>>
>>31777227
>OP's points can be applied to every single Pokemon game
>i-it's the SMfags i s-swear
>>
>>31777243
Bullshit. What other game has such low amount of pokemon?
>>
>>31777261
Literally every Gen's first pair since gen 3, except XY.
>>
Could you please change that OP image next time? It's getting a little stale.
>>
>>31777274
You realise that SM is the only pokemon game where you can find less then 50% of the current dex right?
>>
>>31777274
don't you dare make me post that copypasta
>>
>>31776717
Where on the box does it say gotta catch 'em all?
>>
>>31776729
I felt like carving my eyes out when XY.
>>
You realize "Gotta catch em all" is a catchphrase invented in the west that has no Japanese equivalent, right?
>>
>>31776724
>Next Game
What's it going to be mates?
Pokemon Z?
Pokemon Eclipse?
Pokemon Shining Diamond and Gleaming Pearl?
>>
>>31777969
Yes, that totally excuses the pitiful amount of pokemon in SM.
>>
>>31776960
that's what I used to say myself but SM is the first main line game I didn't buy in a long time. Maybe I'll buy the 3rd version
>>
>>31777274
Do not ignore >>31777290
>>
SM>XY
>>
>>31776779
Is that monkey Gladion's father?
>>
>>31776717
>It's a 'liking anything makes you a shill' episode
>>
>>31776717
Why the fuck would you want 500+ in a single game? It'd kill any cohesiveness or identity to the region and the new Pokemon would be even harder to find and more drowned out by old Pokemon. XY having 450 Pokemon was awful. 250 to 300 is the perfect amount for the regional dex of a single game. It's not like you need SM to catch em all, go play the earlier games.
>>
>>31777274
DP had 445/493 Pokémon available. Pt, HG and SS had the rest.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/unobtainables.shtml
>>
>>31778265
Yeah Pokéradar, swarms, improved Trophy Garden and Safari Zone, and a whole new game area really ruined DPP for me. It was a terrible idea to be able to catch 'em all in a fucking Pokémon game.
>>
>>31776717
300 for the shiny charm reminded me of how nice it felt to get the shiny haxorus in BW2.

So I don't really have a problem with it, despite the triple reverse anti-anti-praise you're giving the game. I know you like it and you're probably falseflagging in order to make less people complain about it. Don't worry, I like it too.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.