[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to the picture I can transfer Alolan Pokemon to OR/AS/X/Y.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ASDF.png (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
ASDF.png
162KB, 770x562px
According to the picture I can transfer Alolan Pokemon to OR/AS/X/Y.

If I move a pokemon from X/Y to Sun/Moon, can I move that pokemon back from Sun/Moon to X/Y?

Or is it a 1 way deal?
>>
can't go back once it goes into a sun/moon cart.
>>
>>31771610
only non alolan pokemons
>>
>>31771624
>>31771625
These are conflicting.

Say I have an Arcanine from X and Y, can bank it, then put it in Sun and Moon, then bank it, and put it back in X and Y as long as it doesn't say, have any moves that are new from Sun and Moon?
>>
>>31771644
It won't let you transfer back to XY once you place it in a Sun/Moon game regardless of its moves or whatever.

Notice how the arrow labeled "Send to Sun/Moon" in OP image is only one direction and the deposit/withdraw box with Sun/Moon is separate from the one that has X/Y/OR/AS
>>
>>31771644
Once you put any Pokemon on Sun and Moon cart it is now considered Gen 7 and cannot be put back on a Gen 6 cart - regardless of whether it has compatible moves or not.
>>
>>31771662
Clarified. Thank you!
>>
>>31771644
you can return to X and Y but you need to remove 3 moves and pass the league 9 times in a row
>>
File: Made fun of on internet.gif (1MB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
Made fun of on internet.gif
1MB, 720x390px
>>31771675
eks dee
>>
>>31771610
According to your post you can't understand a simple picture with boxes and arrows.
>>
How do IVs and abilities work with pokemon from rby in the new games?
>>
>>31771817
RBY mons are guaranteed 3 max IVs, kinda like legendaries.
>>
>>31771817

>Always hidden ability
>3 perfect I.V's.
>Nature determined by exp.
>>
>>31771830
6 flawless IV's being super rare, but not impossible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.