[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BW route 1 >got a surfmon in the beginning of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (194KB, 300x452px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
194KB, 300x452px
>BW route 1
>got a surfmon in the beginning of the game
>can surf with no badges
>all trainers and wild Pokémon with LV 30+
>scary but I want that Larvesta egg

What are other sequence break that I can do?
>>
>>31770054
>need to trade something in to do it
At that point you might as well inject 6 level 1 rayquazas
>>
>>31770105
Don't reply to me or to my thread ever again
>>
>>31770128
Not an argument.
>>
Red and Blue are the only games that let you do it. After Celadon/Cut you can do pretty much whatever you want.
>>
>>31770657
Elaborate.
>>
>>31770686
after the 2nd badge you can do the rest of the gym fights in any order you want
>>
>>31770727
you still need Koga's badge to use surf
>>
>>31770994

3-7 can be done in any order.
>>
>>31771071
3-7 can be done in any order as long as 5 is done before 7.
>>
I don't think the BW1 sequence break would work that well. First, you need the first badge in order to trade, and second, everything is so high level that you just die to anything.

Bear in mind that Repels won't do shit either, as wilds will be above your level and you'll just get wrecked anyway. And I'm sure some of the trainers are required.
>>
>>31771250
I just did. You don't need to battle any trainer, and I run out against wild pokémon with Basculin and his high speed.
>>
>>31771250
Run Away for the wild mons.
All trainers are skippable
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.