[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Ultra beasts look nothing like pokemon! Worst designs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1411303_orig.jpg (33KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
1411303_orig.jpg
33KB, 600x699px
>The Ultra beasts look nothing like pokemon! Worst designs in the franchise!

I don't understand.....isn't that the point though? Why the fuck do people choose to miss the point? How can people possess a mindset this retarded? Why do you we even share oxygen with these people?
>>
i'm sure if they weren't listed as pokemon then people wouldn't be AS mad
>>
File: CrIhVitXgAE7nZQ.jpg (27KB, 734x549px) Image search: [Google]
CrIhVitXgAE7nZQ.jpg
27KB, 734x549px
>>31765213
>Worst designs
>>
>>31765213
People have a right to dislike Pokemon designs. Why are you so mad that some people have different opinions to you?
>>
>>31765237
The problem OP has is not with people disliking UBs in general, it's people criticizing them JUST because "they don't look like Pokemon", when the whole point is they don't look like normal Pokemon.
>>
>>31765245
People don't hate them because "they don't look like Pokemon", people hate them because they're ugly. And the reason that they're ugly is because they don't look like Pokemon. There's a key difference.
>>
File: buzzwole rubberducky.jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
buzzwole rubberducky.jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
>>31765213
Because it isn't illegal to have shit taste.
Otherwise the whole world would look like north korea.

Just disregard them and stop talking to them I guess. Enjoy UBs yourself and ignore how retarded other people are.
>>
>>31765258
Congrats, you didn't brought any new argument other then "they don't look like pokemon".
>>
>people don't like buzzwole
what the fuck
>>
>>31765356
Give me one reason I should like this abomination.
Barafags need to be gased
>>
>>31765320
The point was that they're not outright bad designs. People just don't like the way they look. It's down to personal taste. A lot of people like Pokemon designs because they have certain traits. Ultra Beasts don't really follow these traits (because they're not supposed to) and some people just aren't to keen on them.
>>
>>31765221
What video is that?
>>
>>31765366
Not a barafag, I just think a giant macho mosquito man who FLEXES WHEN HE FAINTS is hilarious. Plus he's got the cool lava lamp thing going on with the bubbles inside of him. I love im. Probably my favorite bug type.
>>
File: tumblr_ojt4ltyGWk1vxk92to1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojt4ltyGWk1vxk92to1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x377px
>>31765381
Well it's a vsauce meme, I don't really know because they just Photoshop the title of the video.
>>
File: 5.jpg (60KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
60KB, 878x814px
>>31765381
Part 2 of this one
>>
>>31765399
Bug types got it fucking good this gen, a ton of great designs

Golisopod
Buzzwole
Araquanid
Pheromosa
Vikavolt
Ribombee
>>
File: 1486624596866.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1486624596866.png
190KB, 540x482px
> Misses the point that they are meant to look nothing like Pokemon
are you really this stupid or just trying to bait?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.