[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I firmly believe Gary should be the rival in every Pokemon game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gary oak.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gary oak.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I firmly believe Gary should be the rival in every Pokemon game. No, I don’t care if he’s 45 by the time Diamond and Pearl or whatever is out.
He should also continue to be a total dick like he was from day 1. He was 10 years old driving around a convertible and had bitches at his beck and call. This should continue.
Whenever you enter a cave and come out with all your Pokemon are at 3 hit points? Gary appears.
Get through Team Rocket HQ, out of any healing items with your best team reduced to rubble? Gary rolls up in his Mercedes.
When you finally attain all the badges you need, with your favorite Pokèmon battered and beaten? Yeah, Gary.
All your Pokèmon are knocked out and you’re 5 tiles away from the Pokemon Center -- Guess who just blocked the entrance way and says he challenges you to a fight?
Fuck yeah, Gary Oak
>>
It would just be nice to get a rival that is actually against us, in a non-friendly suck your dick at the end kind of way, that takes the pokemon that counters yours, or give him a strong unique starter.
And make them actually challenging instead of always being behind, the game should put all important battles at least 5 lvls ahead of your strongest mon.
Now make exp share work like it originally did where it affected only the mon that was holding it, or remove it entirely.
>>
File: jamaican-people09[1].jpg (35KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jamaican-people09[1].jpg
35KB, 400x600px
>>31760307
>mon
>>
his name is blue
>>
>>31760307
>mon
>>
>>31760467
Green
>>
>>31760307
Gladion is the first part of your post.
>starter is a unique legendary you can't get until postgame
>acts like an edgy prick the whole game
>even at the end he still can't admit the two of you are friends
>>
>>31760560
He's wearing purple, so his name is Purple.
>>
It was so weird seeing Blue at the Battle Tree. Not that it wasn't awesome to see him and Red both, but because his shorts are green. He's clearly supposed to be named Green, but he's still continually localized as Blue.
>>
I seriously don't understand where this 'battles you just when you come out a cave' or 'battles you outside a pokemon centre' meme came from. The rival never did anything like that, and Gary himself never did that either. Hell, in that Silph Co example, he only battles you when you walk up to him, so if anything, it's YOU who rolls up to HIM.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.