[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>favorite starter >favorite pseudo >both shit as they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 503784.png (125KB, 648x394px) Image search: [Google]
503784.png
125KB, 648x394px
>favorite starter
>favorite pseudo
>both shit as they don't learn Shell Smash
Why does Gamefreak hate my bros? They have potential to wreck house and would still be balanced.
>>
>>31757747
at least only samurott is awesome.
>>
>>31757747
Samurott sucks
>>
>>31757759
>>31757763
>implying Samurott and Kommo-o aren't both utter shit
>>
>>31757747
>gorilla arm samurai
>>
>>31757747
I want to FUG those two pretty girls.
>>
I wished Samurott had a better HA like Swim swift

>>31757763
>>31757774
Fuck off
>>
>>31757747
GF is not responsible for your terrible shitty taste.
>>
>>31757779
God tier taste. Fem Kommo-o especially is hot as fuck.
>>
>>31757774
Kommo-o at least has a good design
>>
>>31757778
fucking beat me to it
>>
>>31757788
Samurott and Empoleon should switch Hidden Abilities.
>>
>>31757747
But anon, none of them has a shell
>>
>>31757818
Gorilla arm penguin
>>
File: CrWlt2dVUAEuqKY.jpg (254KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrWlt2dVUAEuqKY.jpg
254KB, 852x1200px
>>31757747
samurott got top 8 at vgc worlds once (2011)
>>
>>31757747
kommo-o still has sort of a chance, I refuse to believe they just accidentally gave the thing shell smash for no reason, they have to know its fitting and not completely OP.
Let's hope the third installment gives it a way to get it

Samurott is fucked though
>>
>>31757809
>good design
looks like a terrorist digimon
>>
>>31757998
It wouldn't be broken, but only because of how crazy the Tapus are.

If Kommo-o were to ever get SS, any Fairy nerf would make Kommo-o an absolute terror.

It should get something though. I was personally hoping for CM and Aura Sphere prerelease, or an actually good Fighting STAB in general.
>>
Mine are Blastoise and Garchomp. I'm pretty happy with what I got. Would love Shell Smash on Blastoise, though.
>>
>>31758252
I'm pretty sure only kommo-o lovers got fucked in the pseudo department. Even goodra has a good use as a superbly bulky special attacker
>>
>>31758270
Why are pseudos are suddenly getting worse? Was Garchomp so good that they decided to make their stats more balanced? Even Hydreigon is frowned on due to it's speed despite it's huge movepool and decent bulk.
>>
>>31758371
>Was Garchomp so good that they decided to make their stats more balanced?
yes, that's literally it. GF realized they made a monster, and vowed never to make pseudos that good, always giving them one key flaw.

But this is GF we're talking about, so they ended up completely fucking up the psuedos and adding shit twice as good as chomp anyways
>>
>>31758124
Yeah. If Kommo-o really gets shell smash in the future, it would be amazing. Also, elemental punches would be fantastic.
>>
>>31758607
Punches will come eventually I'm sure, but it won't do much as the only one worth using is Fire Punch, and it already has Flamethrower off of base 100 SpAtk so it needs a little more than that.

I'm looking forward to Superpower or Close Combat, now that would be nice. That and a Fairy nerf.
>>
>Greninja/Venusaur
>Metagross

I'm good
>>
>>31758124
I highly doubt a Fairy nerf is going to come any time soon so SS Kommo-o wouldn't be as broken as it were say in the Gen 5 meta.
>>
>>31760448
It could come soon considering how omnipresent the Tapus are. Fairy would have to remain the best type in the game forever so Kommo-o doesn't tear the game apart.

If Kommo-o had SS for real this board would probably be repeating that Smogonscales is one of the worst signs of power creep in Pokemon.
>>
>>31757747

>Serperior
>Hydreigon

Besides "Dude, fairies lmao" I'm doing ok.
>>
>>31760529
Better have this board shit there autism filled brains out then a pokemon with no moves.
>>
File: 1468176472891.gif (778KB, 153x165px) Image search: [Google]
1468176472891.gif
778KB, 153x165px
>tfw my favs are Blaziken and Garchomp
>>
>>31760569
But it would honestly be partially true.

There are other ways to make Kommo-o good or at least decent aside from Shell Smash. Shell Smash is simply the way that just out of arm's reach.

Pretty much the only thing that would be able to come in, defeat it and not be within an inch of its life in the process that I can think of is Tapu Fini. A +2 Flash Cannon is more potent than you'd think.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.