[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, what the fuck are they doing? It's been 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pgl.jpg (59KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
pgl.jpg
59KB, 700x394px
Ok so, what the fuck are they doing?

It's been 2 weeks since they made a post saying that some users (actually a lot) could access for the first time at PGL and to use game sync
In that post they said they were "working" to find a solution... yeah
It's been two weeks and now they REMOVED the post, but the log-in issue (the page reloads after you attempt to log in) is still there.
I know the situation of some freinds of mine that are trying to make their first login like me. But how's it going fo other anons?
>>
>>31755182
Japan can't into coding.
>>
I've got the same issue, and I'll be really mad if I miss Beedrill's stone because of that
>>
>>31755182
wtf they deleted the post? but why if the issue isnt done with? i still cant login, i tried all of the shit /vp/ said me: change browser clear cache and cookies but nothing
>>
>>31755251
kek this shit is getting out of hand
13th ends the global minigame, and we're basically losing 2000FC
>>
File: 1409768970631.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1409768970631.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>31755182
>gamefreak
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.