[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>+150 mons added to the dex that should be present in Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473957872409.png (310KB, 1681x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1473957872409.png
310KB, 1681x1318px
>+150 mons added to the dex that should be present in Alola like Oddish line Solrock Lunatone etc
>all NPC's have at least 3 mons in their party
>Trial Captains invite you to battle them after the trial so you don't forget
>all the unaccessible areas are now available like: Brooklet hill Golf course Power plant Lighthouse, the tower in Malie Garden(some in the post game)
>Ultraspace is more explorable and can return to it with Solgaleo/Lunala in the party
>2 more Looker missions in the post game
>more reccuring characters
>Po town gets renewed in the post game(a sidequest like the delta episode if you will)
>Pokeride mons require just pressing once to B button to activate and deactivate (running sniffing etc) instead of constantly pressing B
>Gladion more prominent in the story and his background better explained
>Mohn also better explained perhaps in the post game you can approach him
>Hau is not a pussy
>entering Festival Plaza is not required for online access
>you can sit anywhere (like in Kalos)
There I fixed SM!
>>
you didn't fix the battle tree.
>>
>no sprites
>still has a shit story
>mary sue Lillie still there to be fucking annoying
lol it's fucking garbage
>>
>>31754967
>fences and NPCs don't require a cut scene
fixed
>>
>>31754974
but it's good
>>
For every good thing you listed there is also a shit thing

They should've just never made SM, based a region off Russia or some shit instead
>>
>>31754974
It's objectively the best battle facility to date.
>>
>>31755002
>battle maison but with less modes
No. Rental facilities were always good, especially Hoenn's, since it didn't take 50 wins in a row to beat the leader.
>m-muh returning characters
We should have just been able to fight them daily or weekly outside of the battle tree. Colress appears twice, and you never get to battle him when he appears. Same goes with Grimsley.
>>
>>31754974
The battle Frontier isn't coming back so stop whining
>>
>>31755019
When a game adds a feature and then just starts shilling out a horribly down graded version i'm going to dislike it. I dislike the battle tree so much because i know gamefreak can do better. Hell i even preferred the maison in oras to the tree because at least for one play multi battles i got to pair up with trainers that play a part in the story and not some shitty nobody hick.
>>
>>31755030
You can pair up with every single battleable NPC though, even with some storyline ones.

Looks like someone didn't even get to battle 10 in the tree
>>
>>31754978
Why do you want sprites?
>>
>>31754967
>+150 mons added to the dex that should be present in Alola like Oddish line Solrock Lunatone etc
there are more than 450 pokemon so it doesnt fix the national dex issue, even if I agree that those specific lines should've been on the game.

>Trial Captains invite you to battle them after the trial so you don't forget
Nah, it was cool to find that out later

The rest I agree, although some really aren't needed.
>>
File: 1479846864691.png (173KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1479846864691.png
173KB, 505x505px
>>31754967
Solid list OP

Here's mine
>Add in all sorts of volcano/polynesian/sun and moon themed Pokemon to the dex, truncate some of the overuse of genwun and spread it out across other gens or just keep the dex under 350 to prevent overbloat
>bring back the cut dungeons
>buff some of the totems
>alola forms become multigenerational
>battle tree at the very least has all rivals and champions from previous gens, along with all trial captains
>lillie gets less screentime so all sorts of characters like gladion, hau, kukui, guzma, most of the fucking cast that deserved it get to be more fleshed out
>fifth postgame island filled with national dex encounters to increase the amount of Pokemon obtainable without transferring
>Fishing not being stuck to one rod
>Low encounter rates either scaled up or made more common later on, either or
>SOS chance heavily lowered when not using Adrenaline Orb, Intimidate or Pressure
>less roadblocks
>title defense opponents all have 6 Pokemon and the rematches get higher levels
>destiny knot not being locked behind BP
>The same Pokeride change you had
>SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES

How'd I do?
>>
>>31756955
Its mostly ok but

Seriously fuck off, we managed to finally get one freaking rod and now you want to go back?
>>
>>31756986
When almost all the fishing encounters in the fucking game are Magikarp?

Yes, yes I do want to go back
>>
>>31756994
Then the problem is fixing the encounter rates, not adding two useless items, we already have enough artifacts as we are.
>>
>>31756986
I wish I could dump my items into the PC again. So much clutter in my inventory right now.
>>
File: 02b.jpg (62KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
62KB, 1111x597px
>>31755002
>a tower clone
>best battle facility
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.