[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stupidly perfect stats, movepool, and ability for the ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-713Avalugg.png (59KB, 231x245px) Image search: [Google]
250px-713Avalugg.png
59KB, 231x245px
>stupidly perfect stats, movepool, and ability for the ultimate physical wall in the game
>it's shit because it's ice type
JUST
>>
It's built for inverse battles :^)
>>
File: Unovan Avalugg.png (151KB, 812x474px) Image search: [Google]
Unovan Avalugg.png
151KB, 812x474px
>tfw not Steel type
>tfw not Ground type
>>
>>31753800
Pure Ground seems like the best option for this.

What I wanna know is: what's the reasoning behind this regional variant?
>>
>>31753808
Pancakes
>>
>>31753816
Kek

But seriously, that was just one Alola form. It's not too much to ask for reasoning behind Bergmite and Avalugg's change, right?
>>
>>31753851
Well it's listed as Unovan Avalugg so let's think about this

Sandshrew lived in the desert, then went to snowy mountains. Sandshrew was bricks, and became ice.

Avalugg would just be the opposite of that, going from snowy mountains to say, the desert construction area next to Castelia city.
>>
>>31753861
Ok, I like that

But Sandshrew and Sandslash moved to the mountains because of nearby volcanic activity. What's Bergmite and Avalugg's reason?
>>
>>31753875
Well considering that Avalugg isn't native to Unova, while Sandshrew was(?) native to Alola, the easy answer would be that they were imported from Kalos.

Perhaps even for use in said construction site, as flatbeds that could be used to move around heavy materials.
>>
>>31753808
Having migrated to the Unova region, the Avalugg line faced with the quickly changing seasons and constant encroachment of Unovian development were forced to develop a body more suitable for the urban region and take advantage of the more consistent weather in the Desert Region of Unova
>>
>>31753861
>sandshrew was bricks
???
>>
>>31753898
so why not make it ice/steel? or ice/water?
>>
>>31753943
not ice/water for the unova migration but im sure we can find somewhere for it.
>>
>>31753943
Because Pokemon
>>
>>31753949
Ice/Water could be Hoenn Avalugg

Kalos Avalugg is a walking iceberg, Hoenn Avalugg is a good old fashioned floating iceberg. 7.8/10 too much water.
>>
>>31753962
didnt we already do hoenn
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.