[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is DexNav in Caves and on Water routes the worst idea ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Is DexNav in Caves and on Water routes the worst idea ever conceived in Pokemon?
>>
it was pretty bad, yeah
>>
File: 1483502946509.jpg (36KB, 480x741px) Image search: [Google]
1483502946509.jpg
36KB, 480x741px
No, the worst idea ever conceived is this assbackwards ideology of "one step forward, two steps back" wherein actually good features or content are constantly removed every fucking game never to be seen again until that game is remade or by some miracle GameFreak decides to bring it back, or worse yet they intentionally hold back that feature until the game(s) after the generation starting games in order to jew people who didn't wait.
>>
>>31753697
Game Freak works in strange ways that we will unfortunately never be able to know.

It hurts.
>>
>>31753697
>The Vs. Seeker
Greatest lost in pokemon history in my opinion.
>>
>>31754483
100% agree.
>>
>>31753670
Why couldn't they just stay on one tile like in the grass?
>>
>>31754483
Goddamn that shit was the most useful device in the games and I forgot they stopped using the shit after 4th gen. Also no Audinos for more bullshit.
>>
>>31753670
Not really, you just need a crapton of repels.
>>
>>31753670
>use DexNav in Fiery Path
>you sometimes have to guess where it is because it's somewhere behind you and the camera doesn't zoom out
It could've been implemented better, I agree.
>>
>>31754610
Come Gen 7 its like they actively don't want you to be able to properly train because wildmons are shitty. Only good place to grind is the the battle buffet but
>Paying money to train properly
Never in my fucking life would I be cool with this.
>>
>>31753697
>introduce Challenge Mode
>remove it
>release stupidly easy games even though Pokémon's fanbase skews older than ever
epic
>>
>>31755564
the battle buffet is stupid. you're stupid. use the E4 or the Pelago. ffs.
>>
>>31755564
But you end up with more money than what you started with, especially when you battle an old man/woman.
>>
>>31755612
>use the E4
Because that works for story mode. Totally. You're retarded.
>use pelago
That'll be fucking gone next gen.
>>
>>31753670
SOS encounters
>>
>>31755564
The restaurants in XY were great. You could make millions and level up almost everything. Even more with triple battles and O-Powers factored in.
>>
>>31755645
>Because that works for story mode. Totally. You're retarded.
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>31755645
>grinding during the story
>>
File: armstrong_infinity.jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong_infinity.jpg
64KB, 600x884px
>trying to get a Prankster Sableye in Granite Cave
>whenever one shows up its always on the opposite level from where you're at
>that one Ruins Maniac who always walks over the dust cloud
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.