[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sylveon, Umbreon and Espeon evolve with human friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon and Glaceon can plausibly exist in nature, as their methods of evolution are rocks and stones found in the natural environment
>Umbreon, Espeon and Sylveon have some form of way to make up for the lack of opposable thumbs(Psychic powers for telekinetic abilities in the case of Umbreon and Espeon, fleshy feelers in the case of Sylveon), but the other five do not.

Umbreon, Espeon and Sylveon are not adapted to nature, but to human lifestyle, and have developed some form of way to supplement the absence of the opposable thumbs that humans possess, so that they can live like humans.
>>
>>31753334
Well technically Sylveon evolves with affection, not friendship. affection is much more lewd.
>>
>>31753334
Isn't that "co evolution" or something along those lines? they evolved in response to us, since they know if a human likes them they have more chance of surviving with them than in the wild
>>
>>31753521
Pokémon is a game. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>31753638
Silence, simpleton.
>>
>>31753334
happiness-induced evolution can happen in the wild. non-human creatures can have social interactions with other members of their species.
>>
>>31753638
Calm down sperg, I'm just saying it mimics the real life co-evolution, of course pokemon are just fantastic monsters in a children's videogame that don't abide to real world biology 90% of the time
>>
>>31753656
This. Else we wouldn't have wild Lucario, Pikachu, and so on.

Also Espeon and Umbreon can be found in the wild in SM.
>>
File: 1485559498145.png (343KB, 360x444px) Image search: [Google]
1485559498145.png
343KB, 360x444px
>>31753334
>Umbreon
>psychic powers
>>
>>31754311
Psychic via TM, and TMs are human influence.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.