[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck was Tapu Koko the only Tapu seen in the story? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1477093693552.png (246KB, 596x755px) Image search: [Google]
1477093693552.png
246KB, 596x755px
Why the fuck was Tapu Koko the only Tapu seen in the story? It's bullshit that you don't even see the other 3 until post-game.
>>
RUSHED GAME

It seriously is bullshit though, I agree.
>>
>>31752942
>Rushed
I have to agree with you there.
>>
Rush
>>
>>31750816
>>31752942
>>31753026
>nitpicking this hard

You're right, three more months of development time and they could have added the Tapus to the main story. That would have made the games so much better.
>>
Because game is rushed just look at kalhili golf course ryuki ultra beast ilima mohn mina alola form volcano
>>
>>31753050
Yes, it's totally nitpicking that the legendaries of the region, literally called the guardians of the islands, alluded to constantly in the game by characters, lore and even the trials, only appear twice in the story.

Fuck off.
>>
>>31753050
You're forgetting that they would have had more time to complete the unfinished areas in the game and add them in.
>>
>>31753057
What does Ilima prove
>>
>>31753086
It proves that >>31753057 doesn't into grammar
>>
>>31750816
It was more like they went extra miles to promote Koko due to its "shonen" design/personality. Fini sort of appear in storyline due to Hapu's scene and Bulu's influence was felt in the background (the mart, Po town, team skull's origin etc.). Only Lele I think was cucked out of the story. Non-box legendary was something you must seek out yourself anyway.
>>
>>31753149
Lele had more development than Fini with Olivia. But even still the inworld backstory is just as good as Heatran's.
>>
the game is just fuckin ridiculous, and we should be allowed to hack and mod shit FTP ayydayyy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.