[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This time... I'll surely beat you... with my single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1485850146259.jpg (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485850146259.jpg
30KB, 400x240px
>This time... I'll surely beat you... with my single Camerupt. Aha~

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>31747674
She's inept at doing tasks due to her autism
>>
>>31747697
I thought autism made you an hyper-competent genius
>>
>>31747697
By she, you mean GameFreak?
>>
She wants your D
>>
>>31747674
Camerupt is autism code for camel toe
>>
I wanna lick her cunny so bad
>>
Why the fuck does GF think a trainer having only 1 Pokémon is acceptable in literally any situation apart from it being really early game? Especially when it's a postgame battle
>>
File: IMG_0606.jpg (835KB, 723x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
835KB, 723x988px
She wants to date you and will surely succeed in getting you to spend time with her.
>>
>>31747674
>Implyin' she wouldn't blow ya fer a shoiny.
>>
Imagine how awesome it would have been if she had a Charizard or Blaziken out of nowhere.
>>
>>31747721
Erupting hot liquids confirmed
>>
>>31747674
It means she has a single (unmarried) Camerupt
>>
>>31747813
Imagine how awesome it would have been if she confessed her love for you when you beat her and then there was a whole dating sidequest that ends with sex?
>>
>>31747838
Wtf? This is a children's game anon
>>
>>31747674
She's doing a one pokemon run
>>
Why did ORAS make her so autistic?
>>
>>31749199
needed to force another waifu as if may wasn't enough
>>
>>31747711

Autist here. In my old special ed class, there was one actual genius out of the 15 of us. Most of us are pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>31749227
May is fucking awful though
>>
>>31749289
courtney is for the people who happen to think that
there's also the idol girl
>>
>>31749282
why would they put a genius in a special ed class? sounds like a mistake
>>
>>31749374

Because he had no social skills whatsoever thanks to his autism. He shouted a random meme every 10 minutes, he couldn't function in a normal class. However, he did end up winning every mathamatics/computer award at the graduation ceremony and got a free ride to getting a degree in robotics.
>>
>>31749421
is it strange to wish I was him?
>>
File: courtney.jpg (196KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
courtney.jpg
196KB, 620x877px
>>31747674
It means I'm locked in her room, her handing a love letter to me with her Camerupt sitting in front of her room, barring us in.
>>
How did the manga explain Magma and Aqua admins extreme change in appearance?
>>
>>31751380
New members with the same codename.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.