[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It makes me happy that alike 90% of the people hacking are not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1486110073325.jpg (154KB, 821x830px) Image search: [Google]
1486110073325.jpg
154KB, 821x830px
It makes me happy that alike 90% of the people hacking are not hacking in the sense that they are cheating (like aimbot in an fps).

All they are doing is sacrificing the feeling of satisfaction that comes with perfecting a pokemon from scratch by hacking it in, which I guess is acceptable
>>
what about the other 10% OP?
what are they doing?
>>
>>31747117
fapping to pokemon, obviously
>>
>>31747122
>only 10%
>>
OP, I don't even inject but you realize that the satisfaction that comes from wasting all those time perfecting pixels pales in comparison to what you could instead earn with that time and effort

I at least understand injectors who see breeding as just something they need to get out of the way so they can start having fun battling in-game competitively
>>
I don't experience satisfaction completing a pokemon from scratch.
>>
I don't think they are sacrificing the feeling of satisfaction, I think they are sacrificing the feeling of fustration that comes with rng. Breeding is very tedious and pixel perfect.
>>
>>31746860
I primarily collect, so injection is pointless for me and I do not do so, but I support competitive battlers injecting because it lets them instantly get into what they like to play for rather than slogging through things they don't like, such as SRs for HP fire Tapu Lele or breeding. On the other hand, injecting makes playing the game utterly pointless for me so I do not practice it.
>>
>>31746860
I have mixed feelings about it myself. I have the ability to inject with ease, but I don't do it out of principle, because I think I should obtain my mons myself.
On one hand, I really don't care where people get their mons from, they're just ruining what I find satisfying for themselves.
On the other hand, it gets frustrating fighting against people with 3 hatched eggs and perfect mons who clearly put no effort into their team besides simply picking the strongest.

At least there's QR teams now, which is a great feature, and should make it less tempting to inject, as you can try a lot of teams in-game now.

I'm equally torn about the PGL bans by the way, but more leaning to the pro side. I like seeing GF take action, and I think you shouldn't cheat on official competitions anyway.
>>
I'd inject myself but I'm way too scared to brick my 3ds, I know the method is retard-proof but when I try to do stuff it never goes the right way. Luckily I barely have to breed since I did when I was younger, in XY and I have a lot of competitive mons.
>>
File: legit floette moves.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
legit floette moves.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>31747117
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.