[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just downloaded pic related. What am I in for? I know it has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: reborn.png (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
reborn.png
16KB, 256x192px
Just downloaded pic related.

What am I in for?

I know it has an edgy story and an incredibly complicated terrain mechanic
>>
You're in for literally a forum roleplay turned into a fangame

Characters will die and at least two of those are because the roleplayers killed themselves
>>
I hope you like swears and xe pronouns
>>
>>31736633
The characters or the people
>>
>>31736830
The latter.
>>
You're bettter off playing that one Pokemon Dark Rising Origins Game with Digimon.

>>31736633
>literally a forum roleplay turned into a fangame

Literal to the extent of having some sort of 'no legendaries allowed on your team' autism?
>>
>>31736834
This is the first time I heard about the RPers killing themselves. got any sauce on it?
>>
>>31736869
I'm talking every character in the story is a character from the roleplay that started in like what, 2010?

Which explains why the Ground type leader is LOL SO RANDOM
>>
>>31736873
I've seen Roleplayers and they aren't exactly the most stable of people.
>>
>>31736558
The last guy who made this thread deleted it as soon as he got to the character selection screen, because you can choose a non-binary character (they still look male and female but are supposed to look gender neutral somehow)

You're in for a game that is challenging both physically and mentally. Gyms are tough but unfair, and plot is complex but cringey. Characters can be interesting, but they tend to make stupid decisions (they ARE personas of former roleplayers after all, so gotta have a little respect there, but still, the reasons why they kill themselves in-game couldn't be more stupid). There are also long puzzles

Dunno what else to tell you. See for yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.