[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After constant questioning from the fanbase, GF says "fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-718Zygarde.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-718Zygarde.png
57KB, 250x250px
After constant questioning from the fanbase, GF says "fuck it anon, you can make Pokemon Z or XY2". Being a third version, you can rewrite the plot of XY, but not scrap it completely. Or you can make XY2, which means XY are still canon but the plot is entirely up to you. Added content/returning features, and new forms are all up to you. What do you do to make Z version or XY2 a 10/10 game?
>>
For X2/Y2 I'd like to see the counterpart legendary going insane and destroying everything around it. Yveltal in X2 by absorbing the energy of all plants and stuff and Xerneas in Y2 making plants grow at a rapid speed, destroying cities and shit, similar to those big vines in the XY&Z anime. Since Zygarde is supposed to reveal itself when the ecosystem is going to shit it could then team-up with the protag mid-game-ish as a cell Zygarde and slowly increase its power throughout the game, being then able to transform to 10%, later on 50% and at the end of the main story 100%.
>>
>>31735794
I mantain the plot, but Zygarde is included in the story, probably invoked by AZ. Lysandre gets both legendaries and we get see him capturing them. Add more locations (especially for legendaries), a Battle Frontier, a city full of poor people in stark contrast with Lumiose city to make Lysandre's point more explicit. Ditch the non-Xerosic admins and replace them with Malva or at least make her a sort of leader of them. Make Diantha relevant and make the Gym Leaders/E4 appear outside of the game. Show the "Friends" doing something relevant in the postgame, perhaps tag battles in the Frontier. Difficulty is vastly increased and characters who lacked rematches now have them. Include more customization. Could probably think some more.
>>
>Malva is removed from her position in the E4 due to being affiliated with Team Flare
>Siebold steps down to pursue his culinary career, and can be battled at Restaurant Le Wow, where he is mentoring the Striaton Gym Leaders
>Drasna retires
>Clemont joins the E4, Bonnie becomes the Lumiose Gym Leader
>Viola joins the E4, Alexa becomes the Santalune Gym Leader
>Korrina joins the E4, Gurrkinn becomes the Shalour Gym Leader
>>
Since this thread is somewhat about the future of the franchise, i hope you don't mind me posting this here

When do you think they'll release the next main-game?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/12293811
>>
>>31736448
What will their teams be?
>you can give them five pokemon to use
>>
File: 1428142017637.png (319KB, 960x1465px) Image search: [Google]
1428142017637.png
319KB, 960x1465px
I have to update this sometime now that 7th gen has given us new zygarde formes
>>
Beat-up Lysandre decides to create a New Kalos using the Regis, you sweep in with Ziggy to save da day.

Regis get new awakened formes, Regigas' is Dark type, completing the fighting weakness loop.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.