[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm geniunely curious, why do a lot of people partecipate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Amnesia.png (124KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Amnesia.png
124KB, 400x240px
I'm geniunely curious, why do a lot of people partecipate in giveaways? I mean if you're a injectfag you can get whatever you want already, and if you're a moralfag you don't want to use hacked pokemon at all. With this I don't want to say that giveaways are bad, in fact I'm glad some anons go out of their way to give rare pokemon for free, but I really can't understand how they manage to attract so many people
>>
>>31731584
This board is infested with reddit tier children. Make of that what you want.
>>
>>31731584
Idiots too stupid to learn to move some files to an sd card but want to inject.
>>
>>31731584
injectfags dont want them. moralfags mostly take them to fill dex slots or trade for other hacked mons on gts. imo giveaway threads should have their own general or should be removed
>>
Either too stupid or too lazy to inject their own shit.
>>
>>31731584
Even moral fags will take hacked mons with the right hidden power and nature. Unless you are verlis or have autism.
>>
>>31731584
Honestly? Because we're bored and there's not really much to do.
>>
>>31731584
I'm neither an injectfag nor a moralfag. I barely even breed. I train other peoples' breedjects that they didn't want, and I also train injected Pokemon that get given out in giveways.
I'm not very tech-savvy nor interested in it so injecting my own Pokemon isn't something I'm interested in learning, and getting a Pokemon from a giveway for some reason feels better than just doing it myself.
>>
>>31731637
this
>>
I only take one 6IV ditto per game and go to town.

The starting point is cheating but at least it'll give me something to do
>>
>>31731584
I dont even have a computer to hack my 3ds, plus i would screw up as soon as some update happens or some shit like that. Also it feels nicer to get just a few valuable nice ones, than to have everything available
>>
>>31731584
For fun, honestly I do it because why not, its fun to get it because 90% of the time im late and I might not get one.
>>
>>31731584
>there isn't a middle ground of people that won't hack their DS, but don't care if it's legal or not
If it's something I want, why wouldn't I ask the guy to throw a bone
>>
>>31732304
This. Most people are in the middle who don't want to hack their own system but also don't care about something's "legitimacy"
>>
I'm a moralfag, but I can't say no to free stuff. I'll join in giveaways and try to get hacked Pokemon, but I don't use them competitively because that would be bad sportsmanship and all that. However, I do use them in single player, like in the Battle Tree.

Plus, I simply enjoy having shiny Pokemon, which many of these injected Pokemon are. It's also good to have level 100 Pokemon (which, again, lots of these Pokemon are) to use on the GTS, since so many people request level 100 Pokemon for their shinies or whatnot.
>>
>>31731584
I think it's mostly lazy people
>>
>>31732304
I just dont want to hack my o3ds desu. When/If i ever get a new3ds im gonna hack the old one and use it as an emulator
>>
File: 1486625735726.png (102KB, 227x493px) Image search: [Google]
1486625735726.png
102KB, 227x493px
>>31731637
this one
>>
>>31731584
I'd say the people who participate in giveaways are too stupid/too lazy/too afraid to hack their 3ds.
>>
File: 1 saying.png (157KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1 saying.png
157KB, 249x275px
>>31732432
>Bad sportsmanship
>When the Pokemon is literally exactly the same as any legitimate one and provides no competitive edge

Moralfags, everyone
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.