[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get fucked contrarian hipsters, best starter is the fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: btfo.jpg (76KB, 1435x260px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
76KB, 1435x260px
Get fucked contrarian hipsters, best starter is the fan favourite like always.
>>
File: nolegs.jpg (238KB, 2543x1161px) Image search: [Google]
nolegs.jpg
238KB, 2543x1161px
>a japanese distro

wow incredible!!!
>>
are there any frogfags left at this point?
have they all necked themselves?
>>
>>31729019
>nips have shit taste
wow, didnt expect that
>>
>>31729019
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I'm a Zardfag from this point forward.
Feels good to see my favorite Pokemon be the most popular one.
>>
>>31729019
>Fat manlet dragon

kek have fun
>>
File: greninja wins.jpg (117KB, 554x542px) Image search: [Google]
greninja wins.jpg
117KB, 554x542px
>>
>>31731473
>Sylveon and Zygarde higher than Charizard
do you actually believe this?
>>
>>31731473
Greninja is the only true winner honestly. Zardfags relies on artificial and forced popularity. Greninja is the only genuine number 1 popular pokemon because his popularity is natural and pure unlike Zardshit.
>>
>>31731491
>Charizardfag butthurt
Sorry for your shitty dragon
>>
>>31731491
Japs voted for legends because the winner was going to be distributed, they just wanted freebies, don't tell me meloetta is -that- popular, it's pretty forgettable since it's so rarely seen
and sylveon was shilled a bit in early gen 6 so girls and people who like cutesy shit fell in love with it
>>
>>31731497
>artificial and forced popularity
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>31731609
Charizard and Lucario
>>
File: Alain_Mega_Ring.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alain_Mega_Ring.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>31731473
BASTO BAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>31731659
I mean if they're popular then they're popular. Charizard and Greninja both got the special snowflake ashnime treatment, and dragons and ninjas are consistently popular designs with kids.
>>
>>31731715
The important difference is that Charizard's popularity is artificial while Greninja's popularity is natural. Anyone who's redpilled about it knows that Charizard is plebeian's choice while Greninja is patrician's choice.
>>
>>31731732
>literal ashninja shilled forme
>m-muh patrician taste

Come back when you're older.
>>
I mean Charizard was always the fan favourite without a doubt so I don't get what's the point of this thread
>>
>>31731732
They're both plebeian and got popular for largely the same reason.
>>
>>31731491
You can pretty much ignore all the legends here since those are pokemon that people wanted to be distributed. Sylveon is extremely popular in Japan though. Charizard is more popular in the west than in Nippon.
>>
>>31731497
>natural popularity
>in smash
>absolute pandering by gf
sure buddy :^)
>>
>>31731594
>>31731834
But Zygarde, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza aren't event only shit like the other legends in the image so they're not very hard to obtain. Plus this was made during gen 6 when all 3 of them were featured prominently in current gen games making them even easier to catch.
>>
>>31731879
>But Zygarde, Mewtwo, and Rayquaza aren't event only
But those are so loved that still above other event only legendaries. Same about Greninja, anyone can get even a Protean one, but is so loved that he won.
>>
>>31729019
>If you don't like my ugly "dragon" you're a contrarian hipster
>>
>>31729019
Who cares?
I mean, I like Charizard and make it a thing to use X on my teams but how many distros do we need?
>>
>>31731497
Greninja isn't any better if not worse. Charizard at least had two decades to build its popularity and its popularity was natural as a result of children liking it and wasn't a result of marketing.

Greninjas wasn't. It was in smash 4 before its own game was even released, it got a super form, is heavily marketed to the point people don't even know the other two starters of gen 6, and has multiple box tcg sets whereas Chesnaught and Delphox have nothing.

tl;dr Charizard is marketed because he was popular, Greninja is popular because he was marketed.
>>
>>31732295
>It was in smash 4 before its own game was even released, it got a super form
You realise the former was a result of Sakurai personally choosing from the three starters and the latter was caused by it's natural popularity among fans right.
Not to mention it's popularity was already cemented by the time it was even revealed for Smash.

In fact the greninja marketing didn't go into full force until they realised how popular it was over the other two.

Watching things unfold however was a sight. In any case the only Pokemon that was pushed into popularity was Lucario.
>>
>>31729019
>itt normies think fire is kewl
>>
>>31729019
Remember when /vp/ used to be proud in having unique tastes instead of circle jerking about how more people like their bro?
>>
>>31732516
fire is cool fag
>>
File: genesect smile.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
genesect smile.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>31731473
>Genesect up that high

Feels good man. I wonder why, though? It's not even a cover legendary, overrated starter or genwun trash.
>>
>>31731473
>arceus is popular

since when?
>>
>>31732712
It got a movie.
>>
>>31732738
Are you really surprised that the kiddies chose the "strongest" Pokemon as their favorite?
>>
>>31732738
>>31732712
See >>31731594
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.