[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who got Red/Blue on VC, how did you enjoy your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: red-blue.jpg (89KB, 468x235px)
red-blue.jpg
89KB, 468x235px
For those who got Red/Blue on VC, how did you enjoy your return to the basics?
>>
File: 1441069721090.png (255KB, 259x419px) Image search: [Google]
1441069721090.png
255KB, 259x419px
It's aged like shit. I'm replaying FR now and its infinitely more enjoyable.

>MFW get sweeped by Misty's Starmie thanks to Water Pulse.
>>
It's still a fine game and it's still fun to exploit balance issues like how Kadabra kills everything.

I really miss the modern PC system though. Switching out your team is a goddamn nightmare.
>>
>>31727088
Mostly fun to play for all the shit that was immediately removed in the next games. Hence why I enjoy the RB meta.
>>
It was better than SM to be honest.
>>
>>31727088
Most of the fun of playing an old game like Red/Blue is adjusting to the different mechanics. TMs feel really powerful, high crit moves are strong, Toxic/Leech Seed is a great combo, etc.
Also it's really nice to not be dragged around constantly by blabbering NPCs.
>>
Made me feel like i should be playing frlg instead
>>
File: 080Slowbro_RB.png (283KB, 596x431px) Image search: [Google]
080Slowbro_RB.png
283KB, 596x431px
>>31727088
It was fun playing with old mons and trying to remember physical/special types and power of moves. Old TMs made it a more challenging and I feel like I put more effort into my team.

It was nice going back to being just a trainer where the focus is to be the best in the world. It's fun to see how far the series has come and all quality of life changes made over the years. I enjoyed it and hope they put out GSC, too.
>>
>>31727379

RBY VC's release sold stupidly well so I'm not worried about gen 2 not coming out.
>>
>paying for roms
Seriously why? Its not even a console game
>>
>>31727405
I really hope they bring the first 3 gens to the eshop since none of them can be played on the 3DS
>>
>>31727415

Gen 1 imports.
>>
>>31727428

Gen 3 isn't coming to the 3DS VC.
>>
>>31727088
I preferred the Dodrio GB Tower in Pokemon Stadium so I could activate double or triple time speed ups.
>>
>>31727446
I said I really hope they do. I'm aware they don't seem to be coming but I'd like it if they did.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.