[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's sometime in the future, and Game Freak has made you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1479759942742.png (160KB, 673x648px) Image search: [Google]
1479759942742.png
160KB, 673x648px
It's sometime in the future, and Game Freak has made you the director for the eventual Sun and Moon remakes. They tell you that you have complete freedom to do anything you want.

What do you do, /vp/?
>>
Less cutscenes.
National Pokedex.
Move tutors.
>>
Lillie and Lusamine switch bodies and it sticks with only a mention of switching back at some point in the future so you have Lusamine following you around going on about how strong you are.
>>
Buff Lurantis
>>
File: 1455127767488.jpg (42KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1455127767488.jpg
42KB, 800x804px
>>31725346
>>
File: ok.png (661KB, 803x432px)
ok.png
661KB, 803x432px
pokemon sun and moon but everytime lillie, nebby, hau, or gladion show up they're replaced by an episode of lazytown.
>>
File: IMG_9160.jpg (188KB, 1237x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9160.jpg
188KB, 1237x1237px
>>31725346
That last bit exited me more than it should've
>>
File: 1482610410045.png (427KB, 751x731px) Image search: [Google]
1482610410045.png
427KB, 751x731px
Make an actual battle against this thing.
>>
>>31725327
Take all of those cut areas and put them in the game.
>>
>>31725327
Completely remove lillie
>>
>Option to skip the longer cutscenes.
>Option to turn off background trainers. If they're turned off, you can play triple and rotation fights. Two NPCs using those battled are added, and you can fight them once a day each.
>Trial leaders have a chance of showing up for title defense.
>The stone shop in Konikoni actually has ALL the stones, not fucking four.
>Everytime you defend your champion title and win, you see Guzma train under Hala and get a bit nicer each time. You fight him more, and his team changes a bit.
>Post-game Po Town is cleaned up a bit so it's not an Alola form of Detroit.
>All 1% encounters become 5% encounters for slightly less infuriating experiences.
>Side game like contests, Pokestar, or maybe something new to give you something else to do when you're bored.
>Tapu "sidequest" is expanded on so that you have to complete a trial in their ruins before fighting them, just to show some depth about them.
>Post-game trials for flying, psychic, iceand fairy (but you still get their crystals before the main game so you can use them in main game).

How did I do? Some of these aren't so much fixes as additions, but I wanted to make things interesting.
>>
>>31725599
What cut areas?
>>
Make the TVs relevant, again. Pokemon spotting, lottery numbers, something.
>>
>>31725833
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/31625645/
>>
>>31726108
Holy shit, this. I was so mad the TVs became glorified malasada commercials instead of the at least somewhat interesting programs we had since BW.
>>
>>31725327
I would make Ultra Space fucking massive, bigger than Poni Island in its entirety, and completely overhaul how Ultra Beasts are handled in the story to acommdate this.
>>
Expand Ultra Space for sure. Literally just 1 room right now.
>>
Add in a Boss Rush mode.
>>
>Golf course is now a flying trial site. The totem is a double battle against a pompom oricorio and a pa'u oricorio
>Rotom dex Mk2 featuring everything form both the Rotom dex and the Pokenav plus
>Cutscenes are skippable
>When traveling to the alternate timelime, you can battle yourself at the league, who uses the same team that you're using
>You battle lusamine in her Jellyfish form, which has the same stats as Nihilego but has +1 in all stats and can summon other Nihilego
>The volcano is explorable
>Gladion and Hau have full teams in their rematch battles
>>
>>31726134
>the golf course has unused golfer trainers
what a fuckin load of shit
>>
>>31725327
>Add back all the dropped areas
>Flesh out areas with complex paths and dungeons
>Add the VS Seeker back and scale up enemy teams as you continuously beat them
>Remove that dumb multiplayer castle shit and bring back PSS as interchangeable with the Map on the bottom screen
>National Dex
>You actually get to fight Lusamine herself
>Turn Aether Pokemon Sanctuary into Safari Zone for rare national dex pokemon
>Incorporate Type:Null and Complete Zygarde into hunting Ultra Beasts
>Have the Ultra Beasts actually do threatening shit before you face them
>Have Gladion be more encountered as a Rival
>Everything >>31725822 said

I don't understand how the Vs. Seeker isn't in every fucking game.
>>
Postgame is every other region.
All mons including legendaries and mythics are catchable, but the rarest ones require puzzles on the level of the Regi trio in RSE.
>>
>>31727258
>Legendaries will never again be an adventure to discover
>Gamefreak will never top the Regi puzzle ever
>>
Quit because no one can polish the turd that was SM.
>>
>get rid of cutscenes
>get rid of Z move animations
>get rid of the needlessly long animations on Solgaleo's/Lunala's signature moves

Yikes I'm noticing a pattern here
>>
How do we fix Festival Plaza without removing it?

Hard mode: without just making it a button on the PSS.
>>
>>31727456

Make it work like what it was based off of.
>>
>Make it so that you can swim between all the islands optionally
>Make a bunch of tiny islands with areas and caves to explore in the routes
>Make a new Pokeride for Dive for further exploration
>Put in a sunk Tapu temple and areas destroyed from Alola's many wars, like Unova's ruins but more expansive
>>
>>31727314
Was tanking the game sales part of your plan?
>>
>Change all of the 5% encounters to something like 30%
>Make Alolamons more abundant and put at least 1 in every route
>Less Kantomons
>National Dex in post-game and more Pokemon to catch post-game
>>
Actual Game Corner. Please.
>>
File: 1463150348443.gif (3MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1463150348443.gif
3MB, 423x234px
>>31728352
>mfw took me 2 hours to find and catch a Comfey in Lush Jungle
>mfw I saw way too fucking many Oranguru's who should be just as rare
>>
>>31725327
Romancing Lillie
>>
Master Bag
>>
Hopefully memory erasing technology exists by then, so I'll just slap the remake logos on the start screen and once you start a new game Sun & Moon are simply deleted from your memory forever.
>>
everybody whining about unused sm content but think this kind of 3d detail and world takes no memory at all
>>
>>31728747
If the internet didn't exist I would've never known Passimian was a thing.
>>
Add in a new post-game island
>>
>>31725510
Absolutely this. I want to fight the abomination.
Make Nihilusamine catchable
>>
>>31726149
Make more buildings enterable and put more shit to do in the cities. Alola felt kind of empty.
>>
More new areas to go to in the postgame.
>>
>>31729604
So, kinda like a Jafar turning into a genie and being able to be trapped in the lamp sort of deal?
>>
Buff red's pokemon up to their gold and silver levels
>>
Bring back Triples and Rotation
More Double battles in-game
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.