[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've completed the story, completed all the dexes, got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: worse than the anime.png (525KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
worse than the anime.png
525KB, 770x562px
So I've completed the story, completed all the dexes, got 50 streaks in all 3 modes of the battle tree, and my trainer passport still has one blank page. I assume its some battle royal bs but because I don't want to spend any time there if I don't have to, I look it up. Now I wish it was battle royale.

This is hands down the worst thing I've ever experienced in a pokemon game. You can upgrade your Pokefinder 4 times and each time you do you don't get a new fancy tool, you just get a zoom that's shit and becomes slightly less shitty until you max it, then it's mediocre. The final upgrade is an actual change in the mechanic that could have made this stupid feature interesting if it didn't take 1,500,000 fucking likes to get. Is there any way I can cheese this> I don't want to have to sit here for 8 hours taking the same picture of a gigalith that the game decides is worth half points occasionally, because the game decided to place it sideways and I can't do shit about it.
>>
Just inject lol
>>
No sir, it's a completionist's nightmare
>>
>>31716151
The feature you get for level 5 would be REALLY convenient early on. Have you seen the amount of mons that face away from the camera and don't move?

Apart from that, head over to Poni Coast. The Bewear there net you a fuckton of points for each perfect shot and they're relatively easy to take photos of.
>>
>>31716151
It's not that hard to be honest. It's many times worse grinding for money to get all the clothes if you chose Chicken-chan.

Doing the elite 4 over and over gets boring fast. In fact I just sat there taking photos of Absol and co. between runs and I finished pretty fast while having to do many runs still to get enough money.
>>
>>31716151
>1,500,000 fucking likes to get

Literally who thought that was an acceptable target? It's literally thousands of photos.
>>
I actually filled mine out by taking pics in the Poni Meadow with Sensu Oricorio snd the coast with Bewear. Also managed to spot all the rare mons like Mimikyu while finding the best areas to snap pics.

The final upgrade was not worth the bullshit, and neither was filling the space in my passport.
>>
>>31716191
Man, even BW was better in the whole exp/money grinding department.
>>
File: 1473474895170.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473474895170.gif
520KB, 302x270px
>>31716200
at least after grinding ecp/money you have something.

After doing this you get do not do this anymore. congrats
>>
File: literally who.gif (2MB, 358x521px) Image search: [Google]
literally who.gif
2MB, 358x521px
>>31716193
>Literally who thought that was an acceptable target
THAT BITCH
She would be behind this shit
>>
>>31716216
Honestly, I can't see why people think SM are one of the greatest Pokemon games when I think of all the problems it has and the things tht older games had that it doesn't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.