[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 1: Charizard, Mewtwo, Gengar >Gen 2: Tyranitar, Typhlosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 34.jpg (61KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
61KB, 600x513px
>Gen 1: Charizard, Mewtwo, Gengar
>Gen 2: Tyranitar, Typhlosion
>Gen 3: Gardevoir, Blaziken
>Gen 4: Lucario, Garchomp
>Gen 5: Zoroark
>Gen 6: Greninja, Charizard again (Mega XY)
>Gen 7: ???

Who is the most overrated Pokemon this gen?

Not pic related
>>
>>31715500
None because they are mostly shit
>>
>>31715500
Scizor is more popular than Shitphlosion.
>zoroark
Gen 5 was such a failure.
>>
This is only going by popularity from what I'm seeing, but Decidueye, Tapu Koko, Mimikyu, and maybe Incineroar.
>>
>>31715532
>didn't excessively shill a mon
>failure
They tried, but when that didn't work, they stopped insteas of forcing it.
>>
>>31715521
There are good designs outside them. Like Alola Ninetales and Golisopod.
>>
>>31715564
I might agree about Decidueye, Tapu Koko and Mimikyu but I've only seen more hate towards Incineroar. Even Primarina has some fans
>>
>>31715565
That's no excuse.
Tyranitar, Typhlosion and Gardevoir weren't originally shilled.
Gen 5 just had a mediocre pokedex, and had no hit pokemon.
>>
>>31715619
>mediocre dex
That's wrong. Plenty of people on here like many of the mons from gen V.

Ignoring that, it's not that it had no hit Pokémon - it's just that Gamefreak decided to sweep it under the rug from the controversy of the first set of Unova games. Volcarona, Krookodile, Hydreigon, Escavalier and Accelgor could have all caught on if gf decided to push them more.
>>
>>31715649
>on here
>on /vp/
y-yay
>needed pushing to become a hit
Gardevoir and Scizor were instant hits.
Give it up.
>>
File: 1471910414796.png (143KB, 424x390px) Image search: [Google]
1471910414796.png
143KB, 424x390px
>Zoroark
>overrated
how the fuck? if anything it's underrated
gen 5 and 7 broke the pattern, OP. they both purposefully tried to stick out from the rest and one way they did this was by not shilling any one particular mon
>>
>>31715722
Zoroark it's overrated by furries though. Just along with Lucario.
>>
>>31715722
>gen 5 and 7 broke the pattern, OP. they both purposefully tried to stick out from the rest and one way they did this was by not shilling any one particular mon
Nice alternative facts.
>>
>>31715565
Oh, if only this happened to Greninja instead.
>>
>>31715500
Mimikyu, I guess. I don't get the appeal. It's ok, it's fine as a jokemon like ditto, but I feel like everyone just likes it because "muh sad relatable backtory :(((((("

People are already talking about putting it in the next smash. Fuck that. Not keen on decidueye getting in to finish the FWG triangle (because I'm a salty sceptile fan), either. Koko would be good, but it'll probably never happen.
>>
>Gen 1 Mewtwo in any way overrated
It was objectively the best and most powerful Pokemon ever created. This fact was underappreciated at the time, if anything
>>
>>31715500
Overrated implies those are bad.
>>
>>31715619
>no hit pokemon
That's a good thing, faggot. Pokemon that get shilled so hard they overshadow the rest of the generation are cancer.
>>
>>31717883
Like Greninja. They cucked Chesnaught and Delphox so hard just to make it look better, and they probably did the same thing to Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina.
>>
>>31715500
To address your pic, the right is correct, considering that the necktie is intended to cover the buttons on your dress shirt - not that Exeggutor is wearing one anyway.
>>
>>31715774
Yes, but furries as a demographic also preferred Delphox to Greninja, and that obviously isn't the mainstream opinion at all.

Therefore. the opinions of furries are irrelevant for the subject of this thread.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.