[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uxie is now psychic/electric >5 resists, 1 immunity >resists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-480Uxie.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-480Uxie.png
58KB, 250x250px
Uxie is now psychic/electric

>5 resists, 1 immunity
>resists 3 out of 4 Metagross moves
>125 base defenses both ways
>diverse physical and special movepool

Did i fix this poke? Does it become OU?
>>
>>31714900
What types do the other two Lake Guardians get?
Psychic/Fairy Mesprit and Psychic/Fighting Azelf?
>>
>>31715026
Gen 4 so no fairy.

Azelf psychic/fire i guess since it is willpower but it doesn't really change what it does today

Mesprit psychic/dark? since metions can be good or bad and it loses 2 weaknesses
>>
>>31715079
emotions*
>>
>>31715079
If Azelf and Uxie get Fire and Electric, Mesprit would have to be Ice or Water to complete the trio. That's just How It Works.
>>
>>31714900
Just give it recover.

That's literally all it needs.
>>
>>31715102
The problem is that it's supposed to be the tank of the trio and only has 2 resistances
>>
>>31715152
Pure Psychic has become a rather bad typing nowdays
>>
>>31715152
>75 base atk and sp atk
>tank
>>
>>31714900
Not a singles mon, doubles only.
>>
>>31715393
Have you seen Celesteela?
>>
>>31715444
Yes, it doesn't have 75 base atk or sp atk.
>>
>>31715393
Tank as in it tanks damage, not dishes it out.
>>
>>31715683
Then it's not a tank, it's a wall
Educate yourself before you reply to me or anyone else on this board ever again.
>>
>>31715683
Then it's not a tank.

What do you think the big cannon on a tank is for? Decoration?
>>
>>31715700
>>31715710
This ain't world of warcraft nigga you know exactly what we meant
>>
>>31714900
>it's yellow so it should be electric
The lake guardians make the most sense as pure psychics
They're fine being lower tier because they're some of the most forgettable legendaries and given their "purpose" in the "lore" they're probably the first legendaries I'd accept as being mediocre in battle
>>
just make all of them psychic fairy for fuck's sake
>>
Now I wish Solgaleo was Psychic/Electric.
>>
>>31715955
Knowledge pokemon, memories come from electric signals in brain

What's the point of having a trio with the same typing same movepool and abilities? They even look a lot alike they're even worse than the genies desu
>>
>>31715753
Not those guys but a tank and a wall are like comparing Snorlax and Chansey
>>
>>31716003
They don't have the same movepool.
>>
>>31716003
the mere existence of the lake guardians is honestly a mistake for all the reasons you gave and I can't give you a good reason for their being
>memories come from electric signals in brain
You could apply that logic to all three lake guardians

The idea with the lake guardians is that they gave humanity three key parts of the mind and spirit: emotion, willpower, and knowledge
None of those things match up with other parts of the type chart unless you wanna get into some BS symbolism that explains how willpower is fire or something.
So your options are either
>they look and act like fairies so lets make them fairy-type
>they're red blue and yellow so let's make them the same types as the elemental birds (redundant because sinnoh lets you catch those too)
>keep them as-is and accept that they will never be good for battling
All things considered it'll probably end up being the latter possibility
>>
File: clefable.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
clefable.png
57KB, 250x250px
>>31715079
>Gen 4 so no fairies

Come the fuck on dude. They retconned so many Pokemon's types, surely they could fairy up mesprit.
>>
>>31716069
>>31716097
Even tho fairies would make them all better it would not fix the problem of them being the same pokemon in different forms

Different typing would make them all stand out from eachother, it's the only thing the genies did right
>>
File: 34523667876543456.gif (2MB, 847x860px) Image search: [Google]
34523667876543456.gif
2MB, 847x860px
>>31716109
Here's an idea
Don't waste time trying to fix a shitty concept
I mean really how often do people even think about the lake trio?
Would people even notice, before datamining, if Game Freak forgot to program them into the next generation?
>>
>>31716142
Anon...You don't fix the stuff that's good you fix the stuff that's shit
>>
>>31716142
Mesprit is my waifu, so i would
>>
>>31716158
At least half of the 'mons in this game need fixing, in fact probably more than half, so why would the lake trio be anywhere near the top of that list when they're just as powerful as series lore would suggest?
In the time you spend fixing the lake trio you could've worked on
>Regigigas
>Archeops
>Flareon
>Ursaring
>Stantler
>Qwilfish
>Girafarig
>Tropius
>etc.
Most of those are at least fine on a conceptual level. They had potential, unlike the lake guardians.
>>
>>31716192
>Stantler
>Qwilfish
>Girafarig
>Tropius

Give them evolutions not megas

>Regigigas
>Archeops
>Slaking

Gamefreak made them shit on purpose they know all the need is new abilities which is why they haven't gotten hidden abilities

and finally flareon's only problem is that he was hit with the special stat split
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.