[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next generation is, point for point, almost tailor made for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: bionis.png (891KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
bionis.png
891KB, 1280x1183px
The next generation is, point for point, almost tailor made for you, except for one single, unchangeable detail.. From a perfect pokeex, starters, lore, region, music and difficulty, it is what you would describe as a perfect pokemon game.

However, Zinnia is in the game and is treated as the deuteragonist, ala Lillie in Sun and Moon.
>>
So it's the perfect pokemon game.
>>
>>31712586
i'm ok with that
>>
That's what i wanted in the first place.
>>
this is actually great
>>
>>31712586
That's fine, I guess, since Game Freak are highly unlikely to do better.

I don't like Zinnia but I'd be happy to have a game with just one annoying flaw rather than a trainwreck full of them like SM.
>>
i don't like her as a character, iirc her main flaw was assuming she knew best all the time without bothering to explain why, so presumably her story arc would involve learning why that's a shitty attitude

which could be interesting i guess

vOv
>>
>>31712586
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>31712586
That's...actually pretty fucking good. Hell my main problem with Zinnia is that she came outta nowhere, this fixes that.
>>
File: 1472618375927.jpg (73KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1472618375927.jpg
73KB, 1152x864px
>>31712586
>redeem Zinnia's character and make her like a second rival who gimps herself to test you for some reason
I win, fag.
>>
>>31712701
>presumably her story arc would involve learning why that's a shitty attitude

If this happened, then I would stop hating Zinnia
>>
>>31712586
Make it to where I can battle her just to hear he battle theme and I'd be okay with her in the game.
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (60KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
60KB, 491x491px
>>31712586
That's great. She's living her own life and having her own journey. Maybe so she can be strong enough to get back to someone she left behind.
>>
File: brooke.png (201KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
brooke.png
201KB, 400x400px
>MFW I love pokemon Colosseum and XD because Double Battles are the standard battle format
>MFW Zinnia always battles alongside you
>MFW Zinnia acts as a second trainer for you, allowing you to raise 12 pokemon (11 if she uses Aster as her starter, game logic wise)

Feels good to be a Zinniafag.
>>
I'd be fine with it. I like Zinnia, and I think she would shine in a game with better writing. Plus I'd love to learn more about her history and people.
>>
>>31712586
Im okay with this.
>>
>>31712747
>"i have issues with this undertaking, so i will sabotage it!"
>"oh no, my act of sabotage had negative consequences!"
>"if you had talked over your concerns with the people involved in this project maybe you could've come to a solution that didn't end in disaster"
>"you are right, i have learnt a valuable lesson"
>>
>Pokedex
Some bizarre cross-gen Pokedex solely made up of extant Pokemon rather than introducing any new ones
>Starters
Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Mudkip
>Lore
Minimal, implicit like in Gens 1 and 2. e.g. you might have a ruined Acropolis area with wild Togetic that's also where you battle a Lati@s. Maybe Arceus is in the game, but that's about it.
>Region
Either Orre or Johto+Kanto.
>Music
S/M with a GB Sounds option
>Difficulty
The only way to make the games hard again is either
1. Level capping a la Shadow Pokemon or
2. Giving an unnatural advantage to enemies like they did with Totem Pokemon. Grinding solves all other problems.
>>
>>31712701
Well they were against the clock to begin with and the people who knew of the meteor were also the people who couldn't be trusted.
>>
>>31712586
This would be great. I hate Zinnia but she's a small price to pay for finally getting a good pokemon game again.
>>
File: Z Episode.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Z Episode.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Go with that Z episode idea a while back, and I'll be good.
>>
>>31712586
For all that? For a Pokemon game that is everything I want, I can put up with Zinnia.
>>
File: ppgcas.png (521KB, 900x840px) Image search: [Google]
ppgcas.png
521KB, 900x840px
>However, Zinnia is in the game and is treated as the deuteragonist, ala Lillie in Sun and Moon.
>However, Zinnia is the deuteragonist, ala Lillie in Sun and Moon.
>ala Lillie in Sun and Moon.

I'd be happy.
>>
i'm okay with this. my perfect game involves a good amount of character development for the major characters, so zinnia will get turned into a decent character by the end.
>>
>>31712701
If this was the case, having Zinnia around wouldn't be a very big problem at all.
>>
File: fug.jpg (33KB, 278x424px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
33KB, 278x424px
>>
I want to fuck Zinnia!
>>
I want to smell Zinnia
>>
>>31716687
I want degenerates to burn.
>>
>>31712586
>However, Zinnia is in the game and is treated as the deuteragonist, ala Lillie in Sun and Moon.
Nice. She's one of the better storyline characters. Much better than utter failures like N and Cyrus.
>>
I don't give a fuck about Zinnia one way or the other, sign me the fuck up. Hell combine her significance with my "perfect lore" and she'd probably end up a sweet character.
>>
>>31712586
>"A perfect Pokémon game"
>"Except Zinnia is in it"
Sooo... an even more perfect Pokémon game?
>>
>tfw i'm a zinniafag
>>
>>31712586
Hmm... Is she, perhaps, a dragon-type human?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.