[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved from S to A+ in OU So, are Lele's chances of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 47857458.jpg (58KB, 850x877px) Image search: [Google]
47857458.jpg
58KB, 850x877px
>moved from S to A+ in OU
So, are Lele's chances of being banned to Ubers shot?
>>
>wanting Lele to be banned
Lele and Landorus are the ones that keep the meta healthy in the first place. Banning them would result in chaos for le ebig smogon meta
>>
Well dugtrio is lower than A+ and I saw a thread from the council where they we're discussing how great dugtrio made stall be and that they may consider suspecting it so I wouldn't count on it
>>
Welp I guess this is a sign I should start playing competitive then.
>>
>>31708503
read >>31708418
>>
>>31708418
>pokemon with nearly 50% usage
>healthy for the meta
>>
>>31708418
Is 'healthy meta' the new buzzword combo that smogonfags are using to justify using broken ass mons? Does Phero promote 'healthy meta'? What about Mega Mom? Was she healthy? At what point is promoting centralized meta 'healthy'? Do to the abundance of those two mons, everyone has to throw checks on their team else they get swept by those mons. That doesn't seem healthy at all
>>
>>31708716
>Mega Mom
Huh?

As for everything else in the thread, smogon is run by smarttarded theorycrafters. Their autism gets them hung up on specific things, and then they miss the big picture.
>>
>>31708716
>healthy meta
>new
Did you start browsing this board last week?
>>
>>31708418
>le centralized meta is a healthy one
yeah brah, I love it when instead of coming up with unique cool strategies, everyone just runs the same mons as each other.
>>
File: Tapu_Koko.png (516KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu_Koko.png
516KB, 1280x1280px
>Toppest Kek has managed to stay at A+ this whole time while the other Tapus fluctuated in rank
How does he do it?
>>
>>31709360
yeah brah, I love it when instead of coming up with unique cool strategies to counter popular mons, everyone just ask for them to be banned
>>
>>31709384
Jolteon's speed with Thundurus' power surely helps
>>
>>31708418
This. I don't want the game to turn into Priority Wars all over again.
>>
>>31708418
Lando-T I understand, but Lele isn't keeping the meta healthy at all. While she invalidates priority moves, she also makes every team require a Lele switch in. Lando-T can be blanket checked, Lele can't.
>>
>>31709220
>then they miss the big picture.

And what exactly IS the big picture?
>>
>>31709402
yeah brah, I love having to run ice meme on everything to counter lando T. Really opens up my team for variability.
>>
>>31708418
Of course. A healthy eco system is one where 50% of the fauna is threatened by one species.
>>
>>31707859
No because bitching and whining are the Smogon mentality so Lele has as strong of a chance as ever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.