[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the dub version of the next movie actually give the fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: pm-1.png (127KB, 580x325px) Image search: [Google]
pm-1.png
127KB, 580x325px
Will the dub version of the next movie actually give the fans of the original series a bone and get the 4Kids VAs back for it just for the fan service?
>>
>>31702511
It won't
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope they at least do a limited release in theaters.
>>
File: i choose you poster.png (1MB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i choose you poster.png
1MB, 905x1280px
>>31702530
I know it won't, but I wondered if anyone else had stupid faith for a moment like I did before remembering TPCi does not give even the slightest shit about the English dub of the anime.
>>
>>31702511
But the VA for Meowth passed away in 2008.
>>
>>31702588
Well, the ones that they COULD, that kind of goes without saying for older voice actors.
>>
>>31702511
Why is his hat's icon incorrect?

They know that's wrong, right?
>>
>>31702622
to be more modern with the new COOL kids
to be retarded by forgetting their own character
>>
>>31702588
Ah, but not the ORIGNAL dub VA
>>
File: IMG_5682.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5682.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>31702622
It incorporates an element of his alola hat to bring home the whole
T W E N T Y Y E A R S thing
>>
>>31702669
But no.

If you're going back to his days of leaving home in Kanto, he had his OFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE hat that he sent in like a hundred postcards for, not his fucking Hawaii hat.
>>
>>31702587

Also, there are these things called "contracts" that undoubtedly give the roles to the current voice actors.
>>
>>31702647
Price hasn't done voice acting in something like 11 years, I'd be surprised if they could convince him to come back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.