[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to complete the allan poked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-479Rotom-Pokédex.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-479Rotom-Pokédex.png
39KB, 250x250px
What's the fastest way to complete the allan poked without injecting ?
>>
>>31695633
have friends
>>
u fuckin wot
>>
>>31695633
here's a guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdRZWCSN48
>>
>>31695633
*Alolan pokedex
>>
>>31695633
Use Island Scan to get rare Pokémon to shove in the GTS so you can get Pokémon like Salamance who would otherwise take millennia to level up. For the others, just go through the families one by one, breeding what you need to and levelling them up via both Poké Pelago and Poni Guantlet.
>>
>>31695649
Thanks
>>
>>31695633

GTS and WT if you don't care to keep anything. That fill the dex in a jiffy.
>>
>>31695764
Wonder Trade would fill an Abra dex. Won't help here aside from Abra. Though Mimikyu sometimes shows up, which is where I got mine
>>
>>31695633
Grab the gen 6 games use that to make a living dex and send it up.
Or you could just inject.
>>
>>31695633
Breed rare pokemon like dhelmise, relicanth, kangaskhan, castform, etc. Mareanie won't work because everyone immediately realized its rarity and now the GTS is flooded with them.
Alternatively, run compoundeyes butterfree (fainted) and frisk a-exeggutor with thief, go to the school on the first route, and steal a bunch of metal coats from the magnemites there. Slap them on scythers, post on GTS, and you're golden.

Of course, this was before the bank was made available.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.