[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck did half the dex go? You literally can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 23.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Where the fuck did half the dex go?
You literally can't get 3/4ths of the mons without pokebanking.
>>
gen 7 best gen
>>
>>31695452
RIP National Dex
>>
>>31695458
No seriously. How hard is it to add a tiny post game island with random ass pokemon that has no purpose other than letting you catch currently "unavailable" mons?
>>
>>31695458
How about you actually explain why instead of giving no reasons like all the other faggots?
>>
>>31695536
I assume he was being sarcastic. I don't believe anyone can think this gen is anything other than aggressively mediocre.
>>
>>31695536
It's sarcasmo.
>>
>>31695493
>what is island scan
>>
>>31695575
bait
>>
>>31695452
>3/4s of 802 is 301
It's like this every gen.
>>
File: 1465923703632.jpg (68KB, 529x734px) Image search: [Google]
1465923703632.jpg
68KB, 529x734px
800 Pokemon is intimidating to newcomers and people who haven't been following for a long time, and the 450+ Pokemon in XY were poorly received because people thought it made Kalos too cluttered and have no cohesion as a setting. Meanwhile everyone praised BW2's sizable regional dex and many even said after XY that 300 was perfect and they should've had that again.

Collectathon bullshit is never fun and an even poorer excuse for postgame than barebones Battle Facilities.
>>
>>31695452
>this is my first pokemon game
>>
>>31695622
First pokemon game has around 95% of the dex avaliable.
So did the second one.

Your argument is trash.
>>
>>31695493
How hard is it to be such an illogical nigger? You've never been able to catch them all in the same game.
But yeah le cover image meme
>>
>>31695655
This game has more species available than gens 1 and 2 combined.
>>
>>31695692
you can't get close to catching them all even if you have both nigga lmao
>>
>>31695705
But I can, I can trade for them :^)
besides I have bank, so
>>
>>31695708
>without pokebanking
do you have brain damage
>>
>>31695715
so, your point is what? i'd like to remind you of the point presented previously:
>You've never been able to catch them all in the same game.
nothing new senpai
>>
>>31695703
How pathetic would it be if a game released almost 20 years later had less pokemon?

It's already pretty pathetic now, hacing less pokemon than XY.
>>
>>31695720
saying "in the same game" implies you're talking about version specific shit like turtonator, OP is obviously referring to previous gen mons you can't get like spiritomb or whatever

dumb nigger
>>
>>31695612
>800 Pokemon is intimidating to newcomers and people who haven't been following for a long time,
100 is intimidating for newcomers anon are you trying to say that we should only have that much in a regional dex? Not to mention they aren't going to try and complete the dex either way mostly because of how awkward things are in Sun and Moon over say XY.
>>
>>31695612
That sounds like more of a problem of not having a big enough region.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.