[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think GF wants to minimize Mega Evolution's presence in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

GF blocked off 27 stones, made them event only, then we have most Tree/Royal trainers using the 27 megas we cannot access. Also, there are no Fairy or Electric type megas available in Alola.

At this rate by Gen 9, most casual players will forget about Mega Evolution and long time fans will give up caring about it.
>>
>>31691908

Except for their beloved Mega Charizard X, Mega Mewtwo Y, and Mega Lucario which has been immortalized in Smash Bros.
>>
Megas were a mistake.
Literally Digimon tier shit. That and it just made powerful/popular pokemon more powerful/popular, except for the few meme pokemon they added.
>>
>>31691948

Literally 90% of Megas are Pokemon that were shit before

The Pokemon that were already powerful/popular are the minority among Megas
>>
Good
fucking
riddance
Now we just need to find a way to nuke fairy type out of these games and they can start being good again
>>
>>31692023
your tears sustain me

cry about it some more
>>
>>31692023

Yeah let's go back to the days where you could win just by spamming Outrage
>>
Megas aren't being "phased" out. They were a new feature in Gen 6, so they got tons of attention.

It's not Gen 6 anymore. The new feature is Z-Moves. Megas are expected to be in the game, that's why there wasn't a big deal made about them.

Hyping up Megas for Gen 7 would be like hyping up breeding; we know it's going to be in the game because it was in the last one, show us the new stuff.
>>
>>31692039
That's what you get for playing OU
>>
>>31692023
Don't forget Dark type, Steel type, the Physical/Special split, abilities, natures, genders and breeding!

THEN they'll be worth playing!
>>
>>31692085
Don't be stupid desu, gen 4 and 5 were p good
>>
>>31692023
Cry harder bitch
>>
>>31692036
>>31692377
>Cry
I've got 5 generations of games to go back to.
You have two, which many of you seem to agree have no replay value or worthwhile post-game content.

And I'm the one crying?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.